New Photos of Cast at London Photocall for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 06, 2009, 10:52 AM

Press week began in earnest today as a formal photocall was held in London, England before the UK premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tomorrow in Leicester Square. Now available here in our galleries are new photos of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright and Jessie Cave, Jim Broadbent and acting great Michael Gambon in a rare appearance for these events.

A reminder that tomorrow we can watch the premiere LIVE on the net beginning at 1pm Eastern (6pm GMT), stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dhonesheet_thumb

I think Jessie’s outfit would be alot more fun and quirky if she was more confident in it. But the way she looks and the way she’s standing makes her seem insecure. But upon further inspection…I think she looks cute. She reminds me of Evanna Lynch from the OOTP photocall two years ago.

Posted by cghambright on July 06, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Oh my God! We can watch it live!
Thank you!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on July 06, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

And this is the first time I do love Emma’s cloths. That’s one elegant lady!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on July 06, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator

Someone needs to tell Bonnie to lay off the heels and stick with some cute flats when she’s doing HP press.

Posted by Kari on July 06, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Gof2sem09_thumb

They all look a bit awkward to me :( Love Emma’s look, though.

Posted by SnufflieSocks on July 06, 2009, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_thumb

He;s wearing his Quiddich robe.

Posted by highheelqueen on July 06, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

I love Tom in those jeans!!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on July 06, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_thumb

I love all of them I dont care if they look awkward it might just be the camera angle or something.

Posted by highheelqueen on July 06, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Great pics… But, what’s wrong with Dan… Very strange combination of clothes… I like the way Jessie dressed, it’s really weird but very funny…But where is Evanna… I wish she was there, too…

Posted by Petra on July 06, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
I270742607_65565_thumb

Jessie looks like she just got back from shooting the movie O_O
Hehe, I see Dan’s belly button :P

Posted by xxLuna on July 06, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

They’re a motley bunch! :-D I think they all look cute, lol. Don’t be hard on poor Jessie!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on July 06, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator

interesting!!

Posted by #1pottyfan:ROAR! on July 06, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

they look great! However, I don’t like what Jessie is wearing and Dan’s hair…

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on July 06, 2009, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

Hehe, Dan is tiny. I loved Rupert’s shirt. And look, Tom’s hair is so Malfoy-ish :D
D: OMG, Jessie Cave, what is THAT!?

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 06, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator

Oh, Dan. :-(

Posted by Mountain Violet on July 06, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator

"Ah, what a story it is, Lucius," said Voldemort. "And it begins -- and ends -- with my young friend here."[br]He walked lazily over to stand next to Harry, so that the eyes of the whole circle were upon the two of them.