New Photos of Cast at London Photocall for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 06, 2009, 10:52 AM

Press week began in earnest today as a formal photocall was held in London, England before the UK premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tomorrow in Leicester Square. Now available here in our galleries are new photos of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright and Jessie Cave, Jim Broadbent and acting great Michael Gambon in a rare appearance for these events.

A reminder that tomorrow we can watch the premiere LIVE on the net beginning at 1pm Eastern (6pm GMT), stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Deathly_002_001_thumb

nice but what is Dan Wearing???

Posted by wiltabone on July 06, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

oh my god, they look awesome! dan’s vest is to die for! esquire indeed.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on July 06, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator
Dh_symbol_thumb

cool..but dan looks kinda weird

Posted by halfblood_prince on July 06, 2009, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

However Emma looks amazing:D!!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 06, 2009, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Great Photos but I don’t much care for how Dan looks… he’s normally very hot but in this photo he doesn’t look very handsome:(

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 06, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Dscf3969_background_thumb

Dan looks a bit different! I’m liking it!

Posted by AishMeist on July 06, 2009, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Dscf3969_background_thumb

He reminds me of Mike Fielding

Posted by AishMeist on July 06, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Wow is Dan really that short!?

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 06, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

What is Jessie wearing?

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 06, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Photo_41_thumb

Can someone teach Jessie Cave to dress…?

Posted by A*ROAR*a Borealis on July 06, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator

Dan looks handsome….except for that hair.
Looks like he used my great-great-great grandfather’s axel greese on it.LOL!
Awe well, it is just another look.
Wish he had worn a jacket with that vest .

Posted by Jeannine on July 06, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome!!! They all look great…I’m not sure about Dan and Jessie though. But I’m LOVING Emma’s whole ensemble (dress, shoes, hair, and makeup) and I love Bonnie’s casual chic look.

Rupert and Tom look SEXY!! And it’s so weird to see the older actors Jim and Michael there.

Posted by cghambright on July 06, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Jessie Cave looks like she just wants to melt into the wall. But I would be nervous too, especially if I was wearing what she’s wearing…what is that?!!

Posted by cghambright on July 06, 2009, 03:16 PM report to moderator

Why didn’t someone tell Jessie that she didn’t have to dress in character? She looks out of place, and I feel sorry for her.

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 06, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I love how Bonnie and Emma look, also Tom and Rupert, I can live with Dan but, Jessie that’s a big no- no.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 06, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator

"Oh, shut up, the pair of you," said Harry heavily, as Ron opened his mouth to argue back. Hermione and Ron both froze, looking angry and offended. "Can't you give it a rest?" he said. "You're always having a go at each other, it's driving me mad."