Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Premieres Today in Japan

HBP Film
July 06, 2009, 07:19 AM

Tokyo, Japan is the site today of the premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Reuters is reporting that thousands of fans, many dressed in costume, lined up today for the premiere event. One fan is quoted as saying: "I was very disappointed when the release was postponed last year," said Yuta Endo, a 19-year-old university student, who watched the fifth installment five times. "I was so looking forward to it and worked really hard to get a ticket for the screening today." Other fans were unconcerned that the popularity of Harry Potter had waned among some of their peers. "Some of my friends stopped reading the books after the fourth or fifth installment," said Minori Wada, a 16-year-old student who said she had read all the books. "But I will be a fan for ever."Endo said he was holding off reading the final volume of the series."I am scared to end it. I am not ready for it yet," he said.

We hope to have photos up from the premiere, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

250px-youre-a-wizard

More photos can be seen here http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/11093

Posted by EnricoDc on July 07, 2009, 03:10 AM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

More Photos here —→> http://harrypotterupdate.multiply.com/photos/album/217/Photos_Successful_Half-Blood_Prince_Premiere_in_Tokyo_Japan

Posted by EnricoDc on July 07, 2009, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

It has come out is Japan already?? wonder how long it will take for the movie to surface on the net? BTW I hate how long we Americans have to wait to see the movie.

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 07, 2009, 04:58 AM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

LOL why is everyone complaining? It’s not like it’s in wide release in Japan yet or anything; and also, OotP was hella delayed. Japan doesn’t always get things first! It look MONTHS for The Dark Knight to get there :\

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on July 07, 2009, 05:34 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Awww I’m sooo jealous!!!! I cant wait anymore for July 15!!!!! Its killing me!!

I totally agree with you gayle.marie :)

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on July 07, 2009, 05:49 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

how could you still be holding out? crazy!

Posted by KC Nox on July 10, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator

"I always thought Father might be the one who got rid of Dumbledore," he said, not troubling to keep his voice down. "I told you he thinks Dumbledore's the worst headmaster the school's ever had. Maybe we'll get a decent headmaster now. Someone who won't