Video of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint on Rove Live

HBP Film
July 05, 2009, 08:07 PM

Thanks to the team from Rove Live for letting us know that we can now watch video of a very funny interview with actors Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint here for part one, here for part two. Enjoy!

Also, Australian Channel nine will not only be rebroadcasting the Harry Potter films before the release of the sixth Harry Potter film, but will also be airing a special "Behind the Magic" on Half-Blood Prince that will air Saturday, July 11 at 5:00pm

Thanks to all who owled!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Radcliffe_articles_2011gq_0005_thumb

great interviewss. gosh i love themm!

Posted by fan.numero1 [SFTC!] on July 06, 2009, 03:27 AM report to moderator
Hp_ravenclaw_thumb

I watched it on Rove last night, it was great. I’m in two minds about watching the Behind the Magic special though. I’ve resisted watching all the clips that are appearing online as I don’t want to be spoiled.

Posted by Verity Weasley on July 06, 2009, 03:28 AM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

I’m not familiar with this Rowe guy, but he seems to do great in these interviews. Dan was extremely funny, nice to see everything hasn’t gone to his head.

Posted by Liderc on July 06, 2009, 03:34 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Ah, that interview is really funny. The wand thing was HILARIOUS!

Posted by Christine on July 06, 2009, 03:56 AM report to moderator
Photo_343_thumb

Rove always makes an interview hilarious

Posted by B {WBM} on July 06, 2009, 04:03 AM report to moderator

it was very funny. wish they were interviewed together. i thought dan’s comment about the scene it harry potter was so funny. typical that he didnt get any right. lol

Posted by cattyrae on July 06, 2009, 04:10 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

I watched it last night. OMG so funny

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on July 06, 2009, 04:14 AM report to moderator
El_trio_thumb

i really liked! ;)

Posted by dianis0813 on July 06, 2009, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Kaki_king_kaki_thumb

I loved part two where Rupert said “I think I’ve done a lot for the Gingers.” xD
That made me laugh so hard! xD

Posted by KarmaHunter on July 06, 2009, 04:38 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

‘stickaroundsium!’ LMAO!

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on July 06, 2009, 04:46 AM report to moderator

bloodnuts and Oranga’s – too funny. These chaps are hilarious, love ’em to bits!

Posted by pottershrink on July 06, 2009, 05:43 AM report to moderator

Although it was good to see Rupert and Dan (yet again!) letting their hair down with Rove, he didn’t really ask anything new for us HP fans. We even knew about the Yellow Pages… Not saying I don’t love Rove, but I feel like the cast are repeating themselves all the time with all the same questions…

Posted by Clabwag. on July 06, 2009, 05:56 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

Rupert and Dan.. Are HILARIOUS!! :))

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on July 06, 2009, 06:23 AM report to moderator
Voldemort_thumb

awesome!!!!!!!!

Posted by hplotrhalonut on July 06, 2009, 06:59 AM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

Hilarious! Both Dan and Rupert! and I was SHOCKED to learn about yellow pages!

Posted by Despina on July 06, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator

"Hey, Potter! [i]Potter![/i] How's your head? You feeling all right? Sure you're not going to go berserk on us?"