Free Panini Half-Blood Prince Sticker Book in German Bild Newspaper

HBP Film
July 05, 2009, 09:56 AM

Readers in Germany will get a bit of a surprise today, as the newspaper contains a free Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Panini sticker book. Thanks to our ace galleries staffer Erna, she was able to bring us these many clear scans of the entire book, as seen here. Along with these stickers, contained in the book are many photos from the film, including a plethora of cool Quidditch scenes with actor Rupert Grint, and newer ones of Julie Walters as Molly Weasley, Natalia Tena as Tonks, a lovely full page with a quill and actually all four House crests of Hogwarts and much more!

Also, there is a new feature on actor Daniel Radcliffe, scans seen here.
Thanks so much Erna!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Cropped_thumb

Oh, yeah I agree with ErinM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think some time later we all will be able to get them!!!!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on July 05, 2009, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Lucky Germany!!! Here, in Croatia is nothing like that. Whish I can be in Germany right now…

Posted by Petra on July 05, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Germany! This really sucks. Why them, why cant it be everywhere?

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 05, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator

it would be epic if they did that in amercia

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 05, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

The photos are wonderful. I wish we could apparate to Germany right now!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 05, 2009, 08:52 PM report to moderator

There were only 6 stickers included and I´m not going to buy them all. Bad enough, I had to buy Bild am Sonntag. Yuck. So I took the sticker book and the two Dan pages and threw the rest away pretty much in front of the store (paper recycling bin :). Nice pictures, though, both in the book and of Dan. :)

Posted by Fonty on July 05, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I would love to own one of these so that I could paste stickers on everything in my sight.

Posted by Kirk on July 05, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator

Damn I’ve trying to get my hands on these here in Mexico (which according to the site, is now on sale) but I haven’t been able to find it

Posted by Rod on July 05, 2009, 11:27 PM report to moderator
Gmp_thumb

I just got the album today!, and some stickers, now i’ve just remembered, i think all of panini’s HP sticker albums, since the very first movie, _

Posted by Ginevra Molly Potter on July 05, 2009, 11:41 PM report to moderator
Gmp_thumb

oh i forgot to say that i’m not in Germany, so if anyone from Spain wants it, you can go get it, it’s not very expensive, and you’ll get some nice new pics.

Posted by Ginevra Molly Potter on July 05, 2009, 11:44 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Too bad I can’t apparate to Germany to get a paper!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on July 06, 2009, 02:03 AM report to moderator
Dd_thumb

Don’t worry, that way you’re not tempted to support THE Rita-Skeeter newspaper in Germany. I wonder if I know someone who reads it but doesn’t care for HP…

Posted by Flonk on July 06, 2009, 02:12 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

i’m jealous!!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 06, 2009, 03:06 AM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

Cool! Wish they would do that here!

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on July 06, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator

My kids would love to have one of those sticker books! Oh, who am I kidding? I would love it more than them!!

Posted by danaskeeter *ROAR!* on July 06, 2009, 03:52 AM report to moderator

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach."