CBBC Newsround Wants Your Questions for Cast of Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 05, 2009, 01:27 PM

Thanks to CBBC Newsround who let us know of another great opportunity for fans to ask questions of the cast of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Via this link, fans can submit a question to Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Michael Gambon, Jim Broadbent and Tom Felton, with the answers to be aired on the program this Tuesday, July 7th, so enter quickly. Good Luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Msn_thumb

Hmm, I’m going to post a question!!!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on July 06, 2009, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Harryhermione_thumb

i cant wait for the premeire for the half blood prince in london…..i soo wish that i could buy tickets for it to go and see now that i dont have school for 2 months i could get a train down there (am from sheffield, u.k)
hey does anyone by anychance know how i may be able to get my hands on a pair of tickets??

Posted by hermiones on July 06, 2009, 06:36 AM report to moderator
Harryhermione_thumb

we have basically seen 1.5 hours of the movie already

Posted by hermiones on July 06, 2009, 06:36 AM report to moderator
Celeb-emma-watson-modcloth1_thumb

oooommmmmmgggggggggg RUPERTGRINTHADSWN=NEFLU!!!!
omg rupert grint had the swine flu

Posted by Allthatsparkles/potters on July 06, 2009, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

All these question thingys! I’ve run out of questions to ask! (I could ask JKR an unlimited amount of questions)

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 06, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_thumb

I would probably ask where Emma gets her clothes she is so stylish i’m friends with her on twitter :)

Posted by highheelqueen on July 06, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator

Ooo, I’m stuck for what question to ask now! ponders

Posted by Amber_The_Odd (ɯqʍ) on July 06, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator

Question submitted!

Posted by Amber_The_Odd (ɯqʍ) on July 06, 2009, 08:32 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I would like to ask any of the cast how it felt to grow up working on the HP series.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 06, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Young_riddle2_thumb

i think its amazing that they still value the fans so much. its great to see such a great opportunity =D cant wait to submit a question =D

Posted by iLoveDolores [FTC!] on July 06, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Photo_901_thumb

THEY CONTACTED ME VIA PHONE AND SAID MY QUESTION IS GOING TO BE PLAYED!

Thank you so much for the notification Leaky!!

I’m so excited~!

Posted by luna101 on July 07, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Photo_901_thumb

MY QUESTION WAS PLAYED~!

I’m the first one, talking to Tom Felton!

Posted by luna101 on July 19, 2009, 02:53 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

i want to submit a question!… but first i need to think of one…

hmmm….

ill get one soon :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on July 20, 2009, 01:23 AM report to moderator

[i]"Jealous?"[/i] said Malfoy, who didn't need to shout anymore: half the courtyard was listening in. "Of what? I don't want a foul scar right across my head, thanks. I don't think getting your head cut open makes you that special, myself."