PotterCast 198 3/4: "Pigfarts!"

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
July 04, 2009, 06:08 AM

As promised, tonight PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, brings you a quick inteview with the creators of the formerly named "HP, the Musical," a Harry Potter spoof that quickly became a Harry Potter fandom craze. In this 45-minute interview meet writers Nick Lang, Brian Holden and Darren Criss (who also plays Harry in the parody). Talking, joking, and even a song ensue. Enjoy! To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"Pigfarts!"

Reminders

• Go to youtube.com/pottercast for our daily vlogs.
  • Check out the PotterCast WordPress Blog for tour information.
  • Learn more about LeakyCon 2011 on our new Twitter.
  • Reserve your copy of the LeakyCon Live Album now!
  • RT: 44:07

Direct download (21MB).

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

I’ve been waiting fr this one :-)

Posted by blackravens on July 04, 2009, 10:21 AM report to moderator
    King_s-cross-station---harr_thumb

Agh. Melissa. It’s 5:20 AM. I was thinking of going to sleep.

Oh well, yay Pottercast interview with my favorite musical ever. :D

Posted by Arka on July 04, 2009, 10:21 AM report to moderator

Yay, I was first!

Posted by blackravens on July 04, 2009, 10:22 AM report to moderator
    Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I absolutely will have to download it to listen to sometime this weekend!

Posted by Kirk on July 04, 2009, 10:40 AM report to moderator
    Yoi_thumb

Cool! Is it on iTunes yet? :O

Posted by Just As Loony As Luna x on July 04, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
    Pluto_thumb

Those people are awesome!
    Thanks for the interview Melissa. I hope the new videos will be up very soon; I can’t wait to watch the edited version!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on July 04, 2009, 11:31 AM report to moderator
    Max_wild_thumb

Hooray!!! I was waiting for this!

Posted by Miss Fawcett on July 04, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
    Kit_thumb

Those guys are so nice and so talented. I just hope to see a lot more of them in the future.

Posted by Fereverto on July 04, 2009, 12:17 PM report to moderator
    Before_qudditch_thumb

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 04, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
    Nerdfighter_defult_thumb

I love that you guys are on top of this and I’m sure it’s going to be made of awesome*downloads podcast whilst singing*Back to witches and wizards and magical beast to goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts. Its all that I love and its all that need at Hogwarts! Hogwarts! I think I’m going back.

Posted by MalfoyIsOurKing on July 04, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator

I never got to see the whole thing I hope it’s back soon. I’ll DL this podcast during daylight :P

Posted by Kezzabear on July 04, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
    Frangipani_flowers_thumb

i can’t wait to listen to this one! i bet it has something to do with pass words… do you guys think that hufflepuff has a password? theyre so open and willing to accept anyone, so i don’t think they would have one…

Posted by gingersnape on July 04, 2009, 05:36 PM report to moderator
    Image_thumb

Awesome! XD Looking forward to the interview!

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on July 04, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator
    Picture_1_thumb

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!! Pottercast and StarKidPotter!! I love this is much. Next year i’m buying a spaceship and going to Pigfarts!

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on July 04, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
    Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Awesome,i’ve been waiting for this one :):)

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on July 04, 2009, 07:51 PM report to moderator

"Well, I had [a dream] that I was playing Quidditch the other night," said Ron... "What d'you reckon that means?"[br]"Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something," said Harry, turning the pages of [i]The Dream Oracle[/i] wit

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014