Product Watch: New Official Harry Potter Wall Art

Movies
July 31, 2009, 06:05 PM

Interested in redecorating a room, Harry Potter style? If so, be sure to check out the brand new HarryPotterWallArt.com, which retails high end Harry Potter removable wall decals. Featuring large size, high quality life like decals of your favorite actors in many different poses such as Snape (Alan Rickman), Draco (Tom Felton) Dumbledore (Michael Gambon), Quidditch Ron (Rupert Grint), Hermione (Emma Watson), Luna, Neville (Matt Lewis), Quidditch Ginny (Bonnie Wright), Tonks (Natalia Tena), Cedric Diggory (Robert Pattinson), Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane), Mad-Eye, McGonagall (Maggie Smith) and many many choices of Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe), you can make your room a virtual Hogwarts with these new decals. Select from Quiddtich themes, including cool decals of the World Cup, Seekers, Keeper, the Golden Snitch, House Banners, Flags (even Hufflepuff!), or such things as Ministry of Magic, Creatures, Potions, the Great Hall of Hogwarts, or even the Flying Car (or at Night over Hogwarts).

Thanks to HPWallArt.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

If I were rich,with a big house,I would have Potter room. but I wouldn’t have characters on my walls,thats just creepy, but maybe something Gryffindor or fav scene from movies-that’d be cool!

Posted by Matea on July 31, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

So cool! I love the Snape one… but I also wish there was a Bellatrix one.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 31, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

So cool! I love the Snape one… but I also wish there was a Bellatrix one.

Upclose_of_me_thumb

So cool! I love the Snape one… but I also wish there was a Bellatrix one.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 31, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

So cool! I love the Snape one… but I also wish there was a Bellatrix one.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 31, 2009, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

So cool! I love the Snape one… but I also wish there was a Bellatrix one.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 31, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Fef_efe_thumb

Man, these are expensive. I/ll just stick to my Hermione stand-up.

Posted by DilltheMuggle on August 01, 2009, 12:34 AM report to moderator

These were very fun to look at.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on August 01, 2009, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Owlie_thumb

That is quite a lot, but they do look pretty cool.

Posted by dumstrawberi on August 01, 2009, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Owlie_thumb

That is quite a lot, but they do look pretty cool.

Posted by dumstrawberi on August 01, 2009, 01:24 AM report to moderator
Dscn1338_thumb

This is EXCITING!!! Very Exciting indeed!!!!

Posted by star_fli on August 01, 2009, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Poa106_thumb

cool!

Posted by AHPfan on August 01, 2009, 03:43 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

This is so cool! I will be checking it out for my new room!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on August 01, 2009, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Awesome!!!

Photo_shoot_thumb

really nice stuff i will probably get the Hermione from the half-blood prince one for christmas but £80.00!

Posted by emmabonkers on August 01, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"But Harry set Dobby free, and he was over the moon about it!" said Hermione. "[i]And[/i] we heard he's asking for wages now!"[br]"Yeah, well, yeh get weirdos in every breed."