Happy Birthday Harry and Jo!

Birthdays
Posted by: Melissa
July 31, 2009, 11:10 AM

It's that time of year again, when we pause to celebrate two very special birthdays at once: our beloveds Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling!

This is not Leaky's official birthday post, as our usual present is being touched up, as it were! Please join us in wishing the the happiest of days... and we'll be back!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Royaltyofnarniaavie3_thumb

Happy birthday to Jo and Harry!!! I really wish you a very happy birthday, Jo, and have a nice celebration together with your family! Cheers!

Posted by lollifant on July 31, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
51gc04es2jl_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo!! my favorite author of my favorite books ever, thank you for giving us all such a great series
Happy Birthday Harry!! you are my favorite main character of any book i’ve ever read

Posted by cesca !ROAR! gold&yellow on July 31, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Harry, the greatest hero of all time! Happy Birthday JKR, the author who created Harry Potter! :-D

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on July 31, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday!!!! Jo and Harry!!

Posted by Necrotoxin on July 31, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Dh__flight_of_hedwig_by_clouded_ambition_thumb

Happy birthday to Jo, who made all this possibe! And happy birthday to Harry and all his fans who share his special day.

Posted by dcsbelle [WBM] OOM3, CW on July 31, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Happy birthday to Jo. the most wonderful writer on Earth who bring to all of us the most wonderful book series ever . Thank you so much for everything you did, for writing something so deep and beautiful as Harry Potter books. I’m sure, every HP fan will agree with me, when i said: You did make our lives better and thank you for that. And of course, happy birthday to Harry Potter, the boy I will never forget, until the day I die.

Posted by Petra on July 31, 2009, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

So Happy Birthday AAZING HARRY and most AMAZING Jo!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

So Happy Birthday AAZING HARRY and most AMAZING Jo!!!

Hpphotoshop_thumb

Happy birthday my hero (as someone else said)
and Happy Birthday my special most favourite author.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 31, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Img_1379_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry & JO!! =)

Posted by MajicGrace on July 31, 2009, 04:42 PM report to moderator
20040820-205rp_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and JKR!!!

Posted by queequeg on July 31, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday to 2 literary greats: J.K. Rowling and Harry James Potter !!!!!!!
I have no idea what I would have done without the Harry Potter series. I don’t think I will ever find another series that compares with HP and means so much to me.

Posted by Witch Princess on July 31, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator

Posted by Witch Princess on July 31, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
20040820-205rp_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry and JKR!!!

Posted by queequeg on July 31, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator

Well it’s just over 2 hours and 15 minutes to go of your birthday here in the UK but I would still like to wish you both a very massive and enjoyable Happy Birthday. Enjoy the day with your friends and family – it is much deserved! :)

Posted by enchantedsocks on July 31, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator

They went out of their way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting, "Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through...."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014