Happy Birthday Harry and Jo!

Birthdays
Posted by: Melissa
July 31, 2009, 11:10 AM

It's that time of year again, when we pause to celebrate two very special birthdays at once: our beloveds Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling!

This is not Leaky's official birthday post, as our usual present is being touched up, as it were! Please join us in wishing the the happiest of days... and we'll be back!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Leaky_thumb

Woot, happy birthday guys – Midsummer’s Night! x x x

Posted by VoodooPadfoot - {WBM} on July 31, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday to a world class author and her remarkable creation!

Posted by Jillxoxo on July 31, 2009, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo and Harry. Two of my favourite people in the world <3

Posted by Niphai on July 31, 2009, 01:55 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo and Harry. Two of my favourite people in the world <3

Posted by Niphai on July 31, 2009, 02:03 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo and Harry. Two of my favourite people in the world <3

Posted by Niphai on July 31, 2009, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo and Harry. Two of my favourite people in the world <3

Posted by Niphai on July 31, 2009, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Happy birthday Jo- my favorite author, the one who brought the best book series ever into the world!
&
Happy birthday Harry- my favorite character of all time: brave, noble, modest, heroic, loyal!
=]

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on July 31, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Happy happy birthday Jo and Harry!! We love you <3

Posted by MuggleQueen on July 31, 2009, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

A very happy birthday to Jo, my favorite person in the whole world for bringing this fantastic world to me! And happy birthday to Harry for always being there for me on good days as well as bad, and for making me laugh no matter what. <3

Posted by Kissa on July 31, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

A very very Harry birthday to the two most awesome people!! :)

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on July 31, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Happy birthday and thanks to JKR and Harry :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on July 31, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Happy B-Day Jo & THANK YOU…..now if you’re getting bored and perhaps are feeling in the Scottish book mood….ah, com’on – yu know you miss them !!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on July 31, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator
66071_440073881516_721806516_5709069_6899239_n_thumb

Feliz Cumpleaños Jo y Harry :D
I speak spanish.
Bet you didn’t know that!!

Posted by Sara Weasley on July 31, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator
Evanna2_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo and Harry! we all love you!!!!!!!!! :D
thanks for giving us so much more then just “books about a wizard”. Jo, you’re brilliant, and an amazing person, and Harry – you rock my socks!!!!!

Posted by tonksgirl *ROAR* on July 31, 2009, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

Happy birthday Jo! Feliz aniversário Jo Rowling! You are amazing and you definitely got me hooked to your writing. After the incredible HP series. The series of my life! You can be sure I will support you in whatever you write. You are a amazing storyteller and a wonderful woman. of course, you are no role model but I am really happy to know that there are people like you in the world.

Posted by Tamyris on July 31, 2009, 03:05 PM report to moderator

"Boys keep back!" barked Professor Grubbly-Plank, throwing out an arm and catching Harry hard in the chest. "They prefer a woman's touch, unicorns. Girls to the front, and approach with care, come on, easy does it..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014