Happy Birthday Harry and Jo!

Birthdays
Posted by: Melissa
July 31, 2009, 11:10 AM

It's that time of year again, when we pause to celebrate two very special birthdays at once: our beloveds Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling!

This is not Leaky's official birthday post, as our usual present is being touched up, as it were! Please join us in wishing the the happiest of days... and we'll be back!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Before_qudditch_thumb

Happy Birthday to our favourite Author, Jo Rowling :) and Happy Birthday to Harry James Potter too :)

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 31, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

Happy Birthday JO – Thank you for bringing the magical world to us. I just can’t wait until you publish your next book. You are an inspiration to all. There are no words of praise I can write that would express my feelings. I Love You J.K.Rowling. Happy Birthday Harry. Thank you for the adventure. I will never stop reading this fabulous story. I Love You Both. Happy Birthday.

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on July 31, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Jo! You are an amazing writer who has captivated millions! Thank you so much! Happy Birthday Harry, you are my favourite hero! =D

Posted by treacletartftw on July 31, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday to you both, and many happy returns! You deserve it.

Posted by Hydrus on July 31, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo, thanks for eeeeverything. Your work helped me through so much it’s impossible to put into words. Thankyou veeeeeery much.
and happy birthday harry :D :D

Posted by spiritbound on July 31, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY & JO!!!

Posted by Won_Two on July 31, 2009, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Photo_5_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by NyssaM [FTC!!!!] on July 31, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Harryclose-up_thumb

Happy Birthday, Jo and Harry!

Posted by mandagale on July 31, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Harryclose-up_thumb

Happy Birthday, Jo and Harry!

Posted by mandagale on July 31, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Fish_face_thumb

Happy Birthday to a life changing author and character, we love both of you so much, even if one of you is only real on page and in our hearts. Happy birthday Jo and Harry, we love you!

Posted by HannahLongbottom on July 31, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo!!!!!
Oh!! and Happy Birthday for your 28th birthday Harry!!

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on July 31, 2009, 01:37 PM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo!!!!!
Oh!! and Happy Birthday for your 28th birthday Harry!!

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on July 31, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday Jo!!!! You have made millions of peoples lives a million times better-including mine! The boy who lived lives forever in my heart. I don’t know what my life would be like without harry potter. Thank you SO much. I love you Jo! happy birthday!

Happy birthday Harry! you kept going until the end!

Posted by lunaluu on July 31, 2009, 01:42 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday to the awesome woman who gave us the most precious gift: Harry Potter.
And, of course, happy birthday to Harry!!! Happy 29th birthday Harry!!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 31, 2009, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

two people who changed my life up side down. and I’ll never forget you. and in 50 years from now, when I’m gonna be retired,I will still read Potter books. books may be over,but magic never! thank you Jo and Harry and have the best birthdays yet!

Posted by Matea on July 31, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Malfoy spent much of their next Potions class doing dementor imitations across the dungeon; Ron finally cracked and flung a large, slippery crocodile heart at Malfoy, which hit him in the face and caused Snape to take fifty points from Gryffindor.