Happy Birthday Harry and Jo!

Birthdays
Posted by: Melissa
July 31, 2009, 11:10 AM

It's that time of year again, when we pause to celebrate two very special birthdays at once: our beloveds Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling!

This is not Leaky's official birthday post, as our usual present is being touched up, as it were! Please join us in wishing the the happiest of days... and we'll be back!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Cropped_thumb

Happy birthday dear Mrs.Rowling!
I never thought that in the world there’s something that I’ll like so much!!
Thank you to you very,very,very,very ,very,very,very, very much!You have created a thing that helps me to live to survive and never give up the hope!
Really thank you for giving me those moments of happiness and sadness ! I’ll never forget the moment when Harry understood that he is a wizard and that he gone be leaving Dursleys, I’ll never forget Harry’s first kiss and him falling in love with his best friends sister!!!!! It seems for me that I felt it all with Harry like I was Hermione or some other character!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think these thanks are not enough to show how much does that ’ONLY A BOOK" means for me!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on July 31, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Harry. Jo. I love you both so much. Happy Birthday.

Posted by Courtney Quirke on July 31, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Th_dawn_icons_thumb

Happy birthday Jo. Thank you so much.

Posted by Lizlupin [roar] on July 31, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

Happy birthday Harry!
Wish you all the best I can! Look after your self , don’t go in for looking troubles, wait until troubles will find you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on July 31, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Happy birthday Harry and Jo.. Can’t tell how much happy you’ve made us!!!! Thanks you so much ,Jo for introducing Harry in our world.. You rock!!!!This day should me made the Harry Potter day…..

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 31, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator

Princess_ariel_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!

Posted by Ariel on July 31, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 31, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator

He seized his left ear and pulled. His whole head swung off his neck and fell onto his shoulder as if it was on a hinge. Someone had obviously tried to behead him, but not done it properly.