Video: HPA and Andrew Slack on Australian Today Show

Fans
July 30, 2009, 12:00 PM

If you've never had a chance to hear or watch Harry Potter Alliance founder Andrew Slack in action, you now have a chance. Andrew was interviewed recently for Australia's Today Show news, and you can watch video of Andrew here on YouTube where he discusses the "What would Dumbledore Do" campaign, the social awareness efforts of Harry Potter fans and much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Amazing!! Good for them!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 30, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Amazing!! Good for them!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 30, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Amazing!! Good for them!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 30, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Amazing!! Good for them!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 30, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Amazing!! Good for them!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 30, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Yayy, that’s super awesome! It’s really exciting to know that they’re becoming more well-known to the world now. :D

Posted by Mera004 on July 30, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

that is so amazing!

0606091731_1__thumb

Gratz

Posted by Jesse~{ROAR}~ on July 31, 2009, 12:31 AM report to moderator
Horcrux_thumb

Andrew Sack is genius.

Posted by Remus Greyback on July 31, 2009, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Infinitus_avatar_thumb

I am ecstatic that the HPA is getting some attention from the media! I am so incredibly happy for Andrew! I have been very lucky to have heard him speak in person on multiple occasions and absolutely adore him. I love that Harry Potter is finally getting some good press this week instead of being blamed for underage drinking or decline in newpaper sales. Now, I just have to decide what HPA shirt I am going to wear today so I can also help spread the word.

Posted by Miss Freewind on July 31, 2009, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)

3y3kfhe_thumb

awww I wish I watched TV show I could have seen this live… and I wish I wasn’t on the bus at the time it was aired.
oh well
Great job HPA!!

Posted by Vehs on August 02, 2009, 05:20 AM report to moderator

"...what about Cho and you?"[br]"What d'you mean?" said Harry quickly...[br]"Well," said Hermione, smiling slightly, she just couldn't keep her [i]eyes[/i] off you, could she?"[br]Harry had never before appreciated how beautiful the village of Hogsmeade w

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014