Have a Very Harry Birthday Shopping Spree with a 25 Percent Discount From WB!

WB Shop
July 30, 2009, 07:01 PM

In honor of the birthday of Harry Potter, Warner Bros is holding a big sale on Harry Potter merchandise found here at the official WBShop. Running now through Monday, August 3rd most items are 25 percent off the normal retail price, including many of the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince items, such as new this cool new cauldron votive holder, Quidditch key chains,  new style Gryffindor and Slytherin Crest Wall Banners, HBP hoodie, framed film cells, the Marauders Map beach towel, wands, bags and much more. During the sale, the savings will automatically be deducted from the original prices at checkout, and no need for promotional code. Please note too that this sale does not include DVD/Blu-Rays or the Video games and Soundtrack CDs.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

One day I’ll have everything off of my wishlist!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on August 01, 2009, 12:52 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

i like it. I am going to buy the Hogwarts alarm clock. :D

Posted by mnikka on August 01, 2009, 03:47 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Yay!!! I love sales normally and what better is an excuse of a sale at WB to get HP stuff!

Dhonesheet_thumb

So awesome! I bought a t-shirt and a marauder’s map throw pillow. But I really want that chess set!!

Posted by cghambright on August 01, 2009, 10:51 AM report to moderator
Neville_thumb

I’m gonna try to get my gryffindor costume now instead of around halloween

Posted by fowlwrocks on August 01, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-voldemort-thumb_normal_thumb

i think something is wrong because everything is repeated like alot of times lol

Posted by LoSushi! [[ ROAR ]] on August 01, 2009, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Dh__flight_of_hedwig_by_clouded_ambition_thumb

I took advantage of the sale to buy three hats for cosplay.

Posted by dcsbelle [WBM] OOM3, CW on August 02, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Oh don't mind me!" the Fat Lady called irritably after them. "Don't apologize for bothering me! I'll just hang here, wide open, until you get back, shall I?"[br]"Yeah, thanks!" Ron shouted over his shoulder.