Have a Very Harry Birthday Shopping Spree with a 25 Percent Discount From WB!

WB Shop
July 30, 2009, 07:01 PM

In honor of the birthday of Harry Potter, Warner Bros is holding a big sale on Harry Potter merchandise found here at the official WBShop. Running now through Monday, August 3rd most items are 25 percent off the normal retail price, including many of the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince items, such as new this cool new cauldron votive holder, Quidditch key chains,  new style Gryffindor and Slytherin Crest Wall Banners, HBP hoodie, framed film cells, the Marauders Map beach towel, wands, bags and much more. During the sale, the savings will automatically be deducted from the original prices at checkout, and no need for promotional code. Please note too that this sale does not include DVD/Blu-Rays or the Video games and Soundtrack CDs.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! so sad I have NO MONEY!!! I just Love the jewelry!!! =( SOOOO COOOOL!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! so sad I have NO MONEY!!! I just Love the jewelry!!! =( SOOOO COOOOL!!!

Dhonesheet_thumb

Yes Time to go shopping!! I really want the Time Turner and the Beach Towel!!

Posted by cghambright on July 30, 2009, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Dhrandh_thumb

this is awsome,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!
AND JK ROWLING!!!
duh! without her we wouldnt be here XD

Posted by Mosu on July 30, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Sweet! I’ll be checking the site out for anything I might like! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 30, 2009, 09:21 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Harry and J.K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by HereticPrincess on July 30, 2009, 09:26 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Harry and J.K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by HereticPrincess on July 30, 2009, 09:28 PM report to moderator
Msn-stella_thumb

OH MY GOODNESS! I wish I lived in the US…then I would order so much stuff…but I live in Australia and so the shipping is EXORBITANT. There is no other word :(

Posted by stella8h8chang on July 30, 2009, 09:28 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

All the shirts I want are sold out from the last 25% sale :(

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 30, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Fef_efe_thumb

Man that made my day. I actually bought stuff from here last week, but I/m gonna buy some more now.

Posted by DilltheMuggle on July 30, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

yay! the marauders map towel is finally on sale! i have had my eye on that for a few months now!

Helenabonhamcarterbellatrix_thumb

ok im getting the horcrux locket and harrys wand. great deals!

Posted by geminidreamatl29 on July 30, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator
0606091731_1__thumb

Pretty cool

Posted by Jesse~{ROAR}~ on July 31, 2009, 12:34 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

wayy neat :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 31, 2009, 12:52 AM report to moderator
2865_1127012896097_1250404635_30357756_4615970_n_thumb

Can’t wait. There’s some items i really want to buy.

Posted by got2lovme on July 31, 2009, 01:07 AM report to moderator

"Let me through, please," came Percy's voice, and he came bustling importantly through the crowd. "What's the holdup here? You can't all have forgotten the password -- excuse me, I'm Head Boy --"