Have a Very Harry Birthday Shopping Spree with a 25 Percent Discount From WB!

WB Shop
July 30, 2009, 07:01 PM

In honor of the birthday of Harry Potter, Warner Bros is holding a big sale on Harry Potter merchandise found here at the official WBShop. Running now through Monday, August 3rd most items are 25 percent off the normal retail price, including many of the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince items, such as new this cool new cauldron votive holder, Quidditch key chains,  new style Gryffindor and Slytherin Crest Wall Banners, HBP hoodie, framed film cells, the Marauders Map beach towel, wands, bags and much more. During the sale, the savings will automatically be deducted from the original prices at checkout, and no need for promotional code. Please note too that this sale does not include DVD/Blu-Rays or the Video games and Soundtrack CDs.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Capture10_thumb

can you buy this stuff without a credit card? if not i cant get anything

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 30, 2009, 07:32 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Oops! Sorry! The page was getting stuck and I kept hitting Reload and Submit comment… Didn’t realise they’d all turn up here! Apologies for clogging the page! embarrassed

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 30, 2009, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Aberforth_thumb

Hmmm…maybe I’ll get a tie.

Posted by Squibmeister on July 30, 2009, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Aberforth_thumb

Does anyone know where I can get HP stuff without paying $16 in shipping and handling because I live in Canada?

Posted by Squibmeister on July 30, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

That’s great ! Although I have no money to spend right now … =(

Mugsp_profile_thumb

Awesome! What a way to celebrate Harry Potter Day! It’s perfect! :D

Posted by eiVega on July 30, 2009, 07:57 PM report to moderator
199316_thumb

Oooooooo…time to do a little early Christmas shopping! :)

Posted by hogwarts911 on July 30, 2009, 07:59 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

OMG! Everything is so SO GREAT!!! I love it all!!! The clothes! The Pens! The Bags! THE WANDS!!! Amazing! just wonderful! ;p

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! so sad I have NO MONEY!!! I just Love the jewelry!!! =( SOOOO COOOOL!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! so sad I have NO MONEY!!! I just Love the jewelry!!! =( SOOOO COOOOL!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! so sad I have NO MONEY!!! I just Love the jewelry!!! =( SOOOO COOOOL!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! so sad I have NO MONEY!!! I just Love the jewelry!!! =( SOOOO COOOOL!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! so sad I have NO MONEY!!! I just Love the jewelry!!! =( SOOOO COOOOL!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! so sad I have NO MONEY!!! I just Love the jewelry!!! =( SOOOO COOOOL!!!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! so sad I have NO MONEY!!! I just Love the jewelry!!! =( SOOOO COOOOL!!!

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Curiosity is not a sin," he said. "But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed..."