Reminder: Emma Waston Guest on Jonathan Ross, HBO Half-Blood Prince First Look Tonight

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
July 03, 2009, 03:20 PM

A quick reminder today of two television events related to Harry Potter taking place this evening.  First, as we reported previously, actress Emma Watson is set to be a guest on the Friday Night with Jonathan Ross program this evening on UK television station BBC at 10:35pm local time.

Secondly, HBO is slated to air their First Look at Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tonight at 9:45pm EST.  A slew of additional airings for this thirteen minute preview are currently scheduled to air during the coming weeks; the full schedule can be found right here.

Anyone who is able to capture either of these programs, please do send them in!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Capture10_thumb

I can’t wait to see the HBO first look to night . I have a reminder alarm set on my cell so I don’t forget.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 03, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh! mmm… ok! but too bad… I don’t have HBO or BBC

Dhonesheet_thumb

I really hope someone tapes the Emma Watson interview because I really want to see it, but I don’t live in the US.

Posted by cghambright on July 03, 2009, 07:48 PM report to moderator

I do have BBC but I can’t watch it tonight…it’s a shame!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 03, 2009, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Hp6_thumb

iam so looking forward for HBO first look!

Posted by Martinisthechosenone on July 03, 2009, 08:05 PM report to moderator

The good thing about HP fans on every continent is that somewhere somebody tapes / records / films-it-off-the-screen-with-a-cell-phone and it appears on YouTube or some other place. And the Jonathan Ross show is eventually also broadcast in the US on BBC America on July 17 at 8 and 11 pm and again on July 18 at 1am.

Posted by Fonty on July 03, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Alas, I’m busy tonight, and tomorrow, and Sunday! Looks like I won’t be able to see it until Monday! :( Oh well, at least I get to see it!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on July 03, 2009, 10:14 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

THE TRIO DID FILM SCENES FOR THE THEME PARK! WOO HOO and calm

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 03, 2009, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Weemee_5_thumb

I have just seen Emma Watson on Johnathon Ross and she was great. I always worry with JR as he can be cruel but it ws a great interview.

Posted by bobbblie on July 03, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Chibilupin_thumb

It was a good interview. An extended clip of the library scene was shown when Hermione tells Harry about Romilda Vane and her brewing of some love potion.

Posted by moony_lupin on July 03, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator

there was an extended version of the library clip!!! It was really amazing, Emma’s introduction was also very funny (hint to the Miley Cyrus appearance that time on the show). I also loved the interview with Sandra Bullock (though it has obviously nothing to do with Harry Potter)

Posted by Sorcererke on July 03, 2009, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Me_2_thumb

Miss Watson was Brilliant on the Jonathan Ross show (nice seeing her sing a little ABBA with Sandra Bullock in the Green Room)!!!! Can’t wait for the film to come out now!!!! Extended clip of the library scene was really good.

Posted by Ang on July 03, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator
295565_thumb

it is already on youtube .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32mxGeb11S8
I am a bit disappointed with it

Posted by soso on July 03, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I just watched Emma on Jonathan Ross and she GREAT!! So funny!! She confirmed that she’s going to school in the US and her response about kissing Rupert was absolutely HILARIOUS! Loved it! And she looked gorgeous…i love those shoes!!

Posted by cghambright on July 03, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

i guess people will be posting videos of these soon then.

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 04, 2009, 12:08 AM report to moderator

"You're joking, Weasley!" said Malfoy, behind them. "You're not telling me someone's asked [i]that[/i] to the ball? Not the long-molared Mudblood?"