Rehearsals for Bill and Fleur's Wedding Scene in Deathly Hallows Underway

DH Film
July 03, 2009, 09:10 PM

Over the past few weeks we've posted stories about location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, recently in both London and in Swinley forest of the UK. A local newspaper has more today on the recent filming including a youngster who discovered some of the official call-sheets and other documents used by WB while on location for the film. As seen here, the documents do confirm that as TLC first reported earlier, actor Nick Moran is playing the part of Scabior, and that his scenes involves ones with Greyback (Dave Legno) and were set in the winter. In addition to locations of various indoor scenes "Int Ron's Attic Room: Harry tosses fitfully upon floor," we can also see " x of crowd were in rehearsals in a car park for "Weasley Wedding." Location filming in this area has now concluded.

As tweeted by several of the cast, filming on Deathly Hallows will be suspended for a week for all the press and release appearances of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince takes place, but then will resume later this month.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb

WOW! This is so exciting! This is such a great part in the book, its terrific that its in the movie!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 04, 2009, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Celeb-emma-watson-modcloth1_thumb

thats cool i cant wait to see this By far this is one of my favorite scenes :)

Posted by Allthatsparkles/potters on July 05, 2009, 08:40 AM report to moderator

Weasley wedding, yay! Even though the people who have only seen the movies will have no idea who Bill is. I hope they don’t completely eliminate Lupin and Tonks’s relationship, though. I want to see that too.

Posted by badger666 on July 05, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

sooooooooooooooo excited for HBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dsc08588_thumb

I’m excited to see the wedding! The only problem is that I have an extremely vivid picture of it (it had such a beautiful description) and I’m afraid it’s going to look nothing like I imagined. But I’m sure I’ll love it anyway! If they don’t change it, that’s such an intense part…

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 05, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

They had to have the wedding.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 06, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

that is one lucky kid! lol

Posted by KC Nox on July 10, 2009, 02:32 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Lucky Fleur…

Posted by Won_Two on July 11, 2009, 09:34 PM report to moderator

"I could've taken those mer-idiots any time I wanted."[br]"What were you going to do, snore at them?" said Hermione waspishly.