Rehearsals for Bill and Fleur's Wedding Scene in Deathly Hallows Underway

DH Film
July 03, 2009, 09:10 PM

Over the past few weeks we've posted stories about location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, recently in both London and in Swinley forest of the UK. A local newspaper has more today on the recent filming including a youngster who discovered some of the official call-sheets and other documents used by WB while on location for the film. As seen here, the documents do confirm that as TLC first reported earlier, actor Nick Moran is playing the part of Scabior, and that his scenes involves ones with Greyback (Dave Legno) and were set in the winter. In addition to locations of various indoor scenes "Int Ron's Attic Room: Harry tosses fitfully upon floor," we can also see " x of crowd were in rehearsals in a car park for "Weasley Wedding." Location filming in this area has now concluded.

As tweeted by several of the cast, filming on Deathly Hallows will be suspended for a week for all the press and release appearances of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince takes place, but then will resume later this month.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hp___dh_40_thumb

Wait!!! “Weasley Wedding”? i thought they switched it from bill and fleur to tonks and lupin?

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on July 04, 2009, 01:18 AM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

I’m so glad they’re putting this scene into the movie!! Even though everyone who hasn’t read the books will be like, “Wait, who’s Bill Weasley?!?” lol

Posted by RavenclawDancer on July 04, 2009, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to see what they do with the Weasley Wedding; it will be quite an experience to see on-screen!

Posted by Kirk on July 04, 2009, 02:23 AM report to moderator

I hope they don’t change too much.

Posted by prettygypsy2007 on July 04, 2009, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

hope they do not change too much ! i hope just like book !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 04, 2009, 02:50 AM report to moderator

i get soo excited to hear all this DH news!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 04, 2009, 02:52 AM report to moderator

I’m glad they decided to put in the wedding. Honestly this is the poing in Dh when the trio is forced to begin their journey. I think its a very important moment in the book! After HBP the next countdown begins!

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on July 04, 2009, 02:55 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Oooh, a “distraught Hermione”? YAY! I mean, of course, I’m not happy she’s sad. But I’m happy that they would include that in. Oh, I love having two parts to DH :)

Posted by Christine on July 04, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

This is so effin’ cool!!!! It sounds like they were doing some multi-tasking by practicing the wedding dance during the Swinley Forrest filming. I would love to have this! I’m so jealous, but it’s very interesting to hear about Ron and Harry chasing the rabbit! It’s so hilarious! And what does that mean, “wanding each other?” The distraught Hermione thing is also really interesting! It must be after Ron leaves. :D

Posted by cghambright on July 04, 2009, 03:29 AM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

I don’t remember Harry being troubled by nightmares in HBP, but then, it’s been a while since I’ve read it.

Posted by Fereverto on July 04, 2009, 04:28 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Im glad they left it Bill and Fleur’s wedding instead iof trying to change it to Remus and Tonks’s. I also hope they keep Kingsley’s line. Wow how exciting i cant wait to at least start to see trailer of it.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 04, 2009, 04:46 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Lupin and Tonk’s ? I’ve never heard about switching it to their wedding, but I would have liked it better. At least we know about their relationship from previous films.

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on July 04, 2009, 06:48 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

weeeeeeeeee! Fleur’s back!

Posted by Matea on July 04, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Ahh_thumb

I’m thrilled that the Weasley Wedding is in the movie!!! I’m so happy!!!!

Posted by spicefan78 OoM1 {ROAR!} on July 04, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator

Bill and Fleur were both confirmed to be in this movie, iheartpink(ROAR).

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on July 04, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator

"Once a champion has been selected by the Goblet of Fire, he or she is obliged to see the tournament through to the end. The placing of your name in the goblet constitutes a binding, magical contract. There can be no change of heart once you have become a

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014