Library Scene with Romilda Vane in Half-Blood Prince Aired Tonight

HBP Film
July 03, 2009, 10:03 PM

As part of Emma Watson's guest appearance on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross on the BBC, a new clip from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As seen via this link, you can see the scene in the Hogwarts library with Hermione and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) where we learn about Romilda Vane. Later in the video, part two of the interview with Emma continues, and she speaks about filming the kiss with Ron (Rupert Grint) for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Thanks to all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Default_thumb

Thank you leaky cauldron for posting my video :) I’ll help as I can for all the fans.

Posted by TheYoungWizard on July 04, 2009, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

This interview made me lol so much.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 04, 2009, 10:11 AM report to moderator

Great!

Posted by blackravens on July 04, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

I’m not going to watch it: I’ll watch the interview but not the clip.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 04, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

not watching!

Posted by Matea on July 04, 2009, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Huh. I have no temptations to click this link… that’s odd bc I know I love this scene. I think I’m immune to the HBP snippets now. I mean, I still WANT to click it and watch, but I know the movie’s almost here; I can resist!!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 04, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

Hermione’s wearing pants on the library scene! Finally, I always thought she’d be more of a pants person.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on July 04, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

I just saw the whole interview in youtube and it was really interesting. Thanks!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 04, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Mel_cheering_023_thumb

I saw tha whole interview! So cool

Posted by ffecheerleader on July 04, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Is she a doll, or what?? :)

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on July 04, 2009, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

the interview was good! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 04, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

“He’s at perfect liberty to kiss whomever he likes” yay! Can’t wait 10 days

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 04, 2009, 02:27 PM report to moderator

:D My fav. part of any commercial i’ve seen is the ‘chosen one’ bit where she whacks him on the head. It gets funnier every single time. :) Can’t wait.

And ps. Emma is adorable.

Posted by prettygypsy2007 on July 04, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

Emma is so lovely!

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 04, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome scene! Emma and Dan’s acting is superb! I love how she says her date is a “surprise” like it’s some malicious plan that she’s been working on. lol. I loved this whole interview it was excellent!

Posted by cghambright on July 04, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator

There was a terrible snarling noise. Lupin's head was lengthening. So was his body. His shoulders were hunching. Hair was sprouting visibly on his face and hands, which were curling into clawed paws.