Full Profile of Rupert Grint in July Issue of FHM Online

Grint Interviews
Posted by: Edward
July 03, 2009, 02:04 PM

As TLC reported last night, actor Rupert Grint is set to grace the cover of FHM Magazine for their July issue.  Scans from this feature are now online and available to be viewed via this link.  Reliving his life both when he began portraying the character of Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter films and now as he readies himself to film the final installments of the series, Mr. Grint offers a frank interview about stardom, the his future career, and media reports about his life. Speaking in regards to what he describes as the "pure luck" he had in being cast in the films, the young actor also goes on to talk of the other opportunity he has had to branch out and get involved in other film projects.  A caution for parents of younger children, this magazine is intended for an older audience and does contain some material that may not be suitable for younger readers.

The July issue of FHM is set to be on newsstands soon.

Thanks to our Order partners, RupertGrint.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint Interviews News

Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Lots of articles now. Great!

Posted by budgie on July 04, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

He definitely opened up a lot more in this interview than he usually does.

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 04, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

Liking this article!
I love the pic of him in the suit sitting at that table.

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on July 04, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

I’m sorry but I have a hard time believing most of the quotes here are actually from Rupert. I have no idea why but it just doesn’t “sound” like him. This has nothing to do with Emma either, I love her and I am a big H/R shipper and it would be totally adorable if the two dated in real life.

Oh and I dislike FHM’s mean remarks about how Rupert [trio in general] won’t have as successful futures. That is a ridiculous comment, I think with the right movie choices the three of them will continue to have successful acting careers.

Posted by boona on July 04, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Ringtailedcat_thumb

I love reading Rupert’s interviews.

Posted by starkitty313 on July 04, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Go Rupert.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 06, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

this was a good interview from rupert!

Posted by KC Nox on July 10, 2009, 02:01 AM report to moderator

"So, Granger, I'll have five [points] from you for being rude about our new headmistress... Macmillan, five for contradicting me... Five because I don't like you, Potter... Weasley, your shirt's untucked, so I'll have another five for that... Oh yeah, I f