Full Profile of Rupert Grint in July Issue of FHM Online

Grint Interviews
Posted by: Edward
July 03, 2009, 02:04 PM

As TLC reported last night, actor Rupert Grint is set to grace the cover of FHM Magazine for their July issue.  Scans from this feature are now online and available to be viewed via this link.  Reliving his life both when he began portraying the character of Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter films and now as he readies himself to film the final installments of the series, Mr. Grint offers a frank interview about stardom, the his future career, and media reports about his life. Speaking in regards to what he describes as the "pure luck" he had in being cast in the films, the young actor also goes on to talk of the other opportunity he has had to branch out and get involved in other film projects.  A caution for parents of younger children, this magazine is intended for an older audience and does contain some material that may not be suitable for younger readers.

The July issue of FHM is set to be on newsstands soon.

Thanks to our Order partners, RupertGrint.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint Interviews News

Img_e015_thumb

aaa Rupert! He is such a nice guy and a good actor. I’m very glad for all his success!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 03, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I never cease to be dazzled by the photos in which he appears in this interview; never have I seen him as stylish, gracious, and, well, sexy as he does here!

Posted by Kirk on July 03, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator

did you read he said he, like Dan, had a big crush on Emma?? grinning

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 03, 2009, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool!!! really cool!!!

Picture1_thumb

I haven’t read the article yet or looked at the pictures though I plan to, but I am glad that he’s getting attention like this now. It’s always been Dan and Emma. He deserves it. He got fans. I think he can be successful post Harry Potter as long as he wants to be. He may not become a big superstar, we never know, but I think he can continue on.

Posted by blue4t on July 03, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

I love you Rupert! He is definetely the best of the trio! He is awesome,amazing, incredible and sooooo talented!! I love Ron and I am a big fan of Rupert and his work.

Posted by Tamyris on July 03, 2009, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

At first I was a little perturbed when I read the article, but then I remembered it was from FHM. They’re pretty much the same as Maxim just a little more toned-down.

Posted by cghambright on July 03, 2009, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

If I didn’t know better, I’d swear that article was written by Rita Skeeter. It’s just her style, if you catch my drift.

Posted by Fereverto on July 03, 2009, 08:07 PM report to moderator

I don´t like FHM or magazines of that sort, but Rupe looks very good. :) And I don´t think he will not have a career.

Posted by Fonty on July 03, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Twiwiz_thumb

That was such a mean-spirited article. The entire gist of the piece was that Rupert is, as their headline suggests, nothing without Harry Potter. Not familiar with FHM. Perhaps it’s their MO.

Posted by twiwizardjedi on July 03, 2009, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

I want more about that ice cream truck! And the photo with the floating chair is a bit unsettling.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on July 04, 2009, 04:29 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I love that Rupert is finally getting all this attention :) <3

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on July 04, 2009, 06:12 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

He’s so HOT! I love this photoshoot! This is a very interesting interview…I love how they describe Rupert as “permanently stoned” because it’s so true. He’s very laidback, but I doubt it has anything to do with drugs. And I thought Rupert was taller than 5’8"…Dan must be very short. lol. And I wonder which of them does or did have the biggest crush on Emma…I have a feeling it’s probably him because Dan and Emma are always so relaxed around each other.

But Rupert looks good in a suit. He should wear them more. Maybe he could play a lawyer in a film!

Posted by cghambright on July 04, 2009, 06:27 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I really don’t know what to think of this article… I read it… I just don’t know what to say about it.

They quote about kissing Emma made me smile. It’s something that he’s not dreading! It’s cute :].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 04, 2009, 07:04 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Good God. He’s so cute :)

Posted by Christine on July 04, 2009, 07:52 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Do either of you know what house you'll be in? I've been asking around, and I hope I'm in Gryffindor, it sounds by far the best; I hear Dumbledore himself was in it, but I suppose Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad..."