Emma Watson Rumors Scourgified

Rumor
July 29, 2009, 06:33 AM

There has been a rumor making the rounds claiming actress Emma Watson was killed in a car accident in LA. This is not true. She is currently filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Scourgify bogus rumors!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Rumor News

Lunagreen_thumb

I heard about this a few days ago and actually thought I was glad Leaky did not give those rumormongers credibility by reporting about it. How sad that it has gone so far that you do have to say something. Glad they dont get a link….why do ppl make up weird stuff like this? no wonder young celebs have a hard time dealing with media and papparazzi…so glad the trio seem to have grown up well and maturely. I hope Emma does not get harassed when she comes to US

Posted by Flora Lovegood {<3WBM<3} on July 29, 2009, 11:26 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I had not heard this rumour thank goodness, but then went looking to see the news stories about this being a false rumour, there seem to have been at least a couple of versions and apparently when stories like this appear the sites that “break” the news are often harbouring malware and other nasties, so that would be why someone get’s these rumours going, there is something in it for them.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on July 29, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

I saw that a few days ago and I first thought, at first thought,that it was actually true; because honestly, who comes up with this stupid stuff. I’m so glad Emma’s alright though, but who makes a rumor about a death?!?! honestly- it’s not funny.

Posted by Brianna on July 29, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

who would make something up like that?! that is an awful rumor!!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 29, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Mendel_thumb

I feel sorry for people who have nothing better to do with their lives than spread rumors.

Posted by maxteachLairyFights on July 29, 2009, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Hpv16_thumb

This is the first I’ve heard of this…. what a nasty rumor to start. Just goes to show, be careful your sources. Constant Vigilance!

Posted by Mrs.Brisby on July 29, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Emma-watson-hermionegranger_at_yule_balll_thumb

oh my god! that’s not funny…… before i read this i didn’t even now about the weird rumor

Posted by Bunny hermione on July 29, 2009, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

When I first heard this…I will admit it scared me a little but thank goodness they’re FAKE.

I don’t know who’s doing all these Fake Death rumors but they seriously need to stop because it’s NOT funny! It’s sick!

Posted by cghambright on July 29, 2009, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Mewebcam_thumb

=S ppl are so sick for making up rumors like that one

Posted by MarianaSP on July 29, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

whoever started that rumor is a sick moron. NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 29, 2009, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Hermione_stills84a_thumb

Oh, my! That is such a HORRIBLE rumor!! I am so glad that I didn’t see that whilst perusing the internet or else I probably would have freaked out… although whoever started the rumor should have at least said she got in the accident in London, not LA. She’s filming, of course! But then again, I don’t want these rumors to sound more accurate, so whoever it is out there that is starting these rumors, continue to give out completely false information…. That way we’ll know its false the second we read it.

I can’t believe people get off on this kind of stuff… that’s such a horrible rumor. I would have cried if it were true….

Posted by PineappleCrush on July 29, 2009, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I honestly didn’t even hear about it until checking Leaky. It can’t be a valid rumor. Is it even worth mentioning?

Posted by eiVega on July 29, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

That’s just horrible and cruel for people to make up rumors like that! Scourgify indeed!!

Posted by Agrippa1 on July 29, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

awful rumor, glad it isn’t true though!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on July 29, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

that’s horrible!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 29, 2009, 01:12 PM report to moderator

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them. Even Muggles feel their presence, though they ca