Emma Watson Rumors Scourgified

Rumor
July 29, 2009, 06:33 AM

There has been a rumor making the rounds claiming actress Emma Watson was killed in a car accident in LA. This is not true. She is currently filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Scourgify bogus rumors!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Rumor News

B4_1__thumb

i never heard that rumour… but that’s horrible to make up :|:(

Posted by justanargle on July 29, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

Why do people always do that? What’s the point? Let the poor girl be.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on July 29, 2009, 07:53 AM report to moderator
Before_qudditch_thumb

when i was first heard, i thourght its true . i dont believe it now

Posted by TasyaWeasley on July 29, 2009, 07:59 AM report to moderator

Glad she is still alive and well.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on July 29, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherclaw018_wicked_visions_thumb

Why do they keep making up these car crash death rumors about celebrities?
They’re horrible! :((

Posted by RemsyLuck on July 29, 2009, 08:05 AM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Wow I’m used to people making up ridiculous untrue rumors and spreading them which is bad enough, but this in my opinion more than crosses a line. Its disgusting. What kind of person would make up such a thing and why? Also what kind of person would report something that major as truth without checking their facts first? Shame on them all. Some people really are nothing more than complete and total wastes of oxygen.

Posted by bella vita on July 29, 2009, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Me_at_eyecon_thumb

That was the first; there was also a rumor circulating that Matt Lewis had overdosed, which is of course untrue. I wish these idiots would get a life and leave the Potter folks alone! I guess because they don’t make as much trouble as some of their stupid American counterparts, people feel the need to make stuff up. Grrr!!

Posted by hmrpotter on July 29, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator

my heart sank when i read “emma watson was killed”, my god. That would have been TERRIBLE news!
Thank god it’s not true. Bloody hell, Emma i bloody love you!

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on July 29, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator

Glad to hear it!! what kind of muppet would make somehting like that up anywasy?

Posted by phantomles on July 29, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Dsc01855_thumb

what a silly rumor – glad it’s not true though!

Posted by jessh324 on July 29, 2009, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Dsc01855_thumb

what a silly rumor – glad it’s not true though!

Posted by jessh324 on July 29, 2009, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

OMG! How can people make up something like that???? It is awful…. How sick these journalists are…

Posted by Carol Carvalho on July 29, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator
Funny-pictures-you-must-answer-riddles-to-pee_thumb

Isn’t the first time false rumors of a death have been spread, and it won’t be the last. People are sick! That’s why I never believe anything until someone official makes a statement. Best way to go.

Posted by Jessi on July 29, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

I only believe what Leaky puts on here that way I know it is true. I hadn’t heard this but glad to know that Emma is alive and kicking butt!

Posted by beewell on July 29, 2009, 08:32 AM report to moderator

I can never understand why people keep making these kind of rumours up all the time.

Posted by Pallargast on July 29, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator

"I have nothing more to say to you, Potter," he said quietly. "You have irked me too often, for too long. [i]AVADA KEDAVRA!"[/i]