Emma Watson Rumors Scourgified

Rumor
July 29, 2009, 06:33 AM

There has been a rumor making the rounds claiming actress Emma Watson was killed in a car accident in LA. This is not true. She is currently filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Scourgify bogus rumors!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Rumor News

Foto_8_thumb

First! Good to know(:

Posted by Lilleby on July 29, 2009, 06:35 AM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Oh my goodness that’s such an awful thing for somebody to make up!!

Posted by MuggleQueen on July 29, 2009, 06:37 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Whew! Who sits around and thinks up such things?

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on July 29, 2009, 06:38 AM report to moderator

awful rumors.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 29, 2009, 06:42 AM report to moderator
Img_0091_thumb

some people just don’t have anything better to do.

Posted by arianneross on July 29, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

Dnt thay have better things to do then report false things

Posted by sianletley on July 29, 2009, 06:48 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_pic_thumb

Where do these rumors even begin?

Posted by monicahp2009(WBM) on July 29, 2009, 06:48 AM report to moderator

What an awful rumor!

Posted by Lily_Severus on July 29, 2009, 06:50 AM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

Phew. Wonder why she’d be in LA anyway with such a busy filming schedule.

Posted by PaintTheSky on July 29, 2009, 06:51 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1219385d1bc508ea565d4c902a6f052d_thumb

Oh god. Thats a horriable rumor.

Posted by Kara000 ~ROAR~ on July 29, 2009, 06:56 AM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

What an horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE rumour to start up!

How do they get started and spread? (Stupid question – internet…)

Posted by PewterWolf on July 29, 2009, 06:56 AM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

I’m glad I happened to swing back through here before heading to bed and saw this before hearing the false rumor somewhere. People are sick, making up things like that. They should be ashamed of themselves, whoever started it.

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on July 29, 2009, 07:04 AM report to moderator

I saw that a few days ago on youtube. I was searching for something HP and then I saw a video with the “so-called” news that Emma had died. I didn’t believe it ‘cos if it was true Leaky should’ve already announced that. I’m so pissed off that some lunatics make something up like that, I mean what’s the point but giving others almost a heartattack or making a complete fool of yourself.
BTW I’m happy it’s confirmed that Emma is still alive and kicking :D

Posted by Sorcererke on July 29, 2009, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

who wolud put this horriable rumor about Emma? that’s sick

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 29, 2009, 07:33 AM report to moderator
250px-gellert_grindelwald_and_albus_dumbledore_thumb

That’s very an awful rumors and not funny at all!!!

SCOURGIFY!!!

Posted by TheTom K* *SQUEE* on July 29, 2009, 07:40 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Your task is to retrieve your own friend... leave the others..."[br]"[i]She's[/i] my friend too!" Harry yelled, gesturing toward Hermione, an enormous silver bubble emerging soundlessly from his lips. "And I don't want [i]them[/i] to die either!"