Rumor Alert: Hogwarts Castle Ride to Feature Ten Scenes from Harry Potter Films?

Movies
July 24, 2009, 06:25 AM

Rumor Alert today regarding the ride that will be contained within the giant Hogwarts Castle currently under construction at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction in Orlando, Florida. As a follow to the report from last week on the inclusion of Magiquest as well as news on the Castle ride, Theme Park Insider is now reporting that "the ride vehicles will be four-person seats on Kuka robot arms, mounted from an overhead track. And there will be about 10 scenes in the ride."  You can also vote on some scenes the author has personally selected on what he might like to see during the course of the castle ride.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is currently being built at Universal Orlando, and is set to open in Spring of 2010. Be sure to check out our extensive collection of construction photos and concept art here in our Image galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

COOL!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on July 24, 2009, 06:31 AM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

Totally awesome! :D

Posted by Kissa on July 24, 2009, 06:39 AM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

That is exactly what I wanted to say :P Cool! If I ever go to America.. I wanna go to the themepark.

Posted by evannaa on July 24, 2009, 06:40 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

That’s pretty dang cool!! I wonder if they’re going to be scenes from the movies or new scenes? :D

Posted by cghambright on July 24, 2009, 07:06 AM report to moderator

I hope its open by April! I am planning on taking the family to Forida then, but I think I am more excited than the kids!

Posted by Dawna on July 24, 2009, 08:01 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

Sounds interesting. I was hoping for a full replica of Hogwarts that you could walk around in and explore, but this is cool too.

Posted by Awakened on July 24, 2009, 08:08 AM report to moderator
Picture_19__thumb

From what I’ve read on other sites it will include scenes from the forbidden forest, such as Aragog, as well as an encouter with the Basilisk from CoS.

Posted by lulu_82 on July 24, 2009, 08:25 AM report to moderator
Funny-pictures-you-must-answer-riddles-to-pee_thumb

My husband and I are hoping to go next Christmas. :) I haven’t been to Disney in ages, and this is as good a reason as any to go back.

Posted by Jessi on July 24, 2009, 08:50 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

cool.. :))

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on July 24, 2009, 08:54 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I cant wait to go. It sounds awesome. I wonder what kinda scenes there will be then. Whatever it is itll be so cool.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 24, 2009, 09:33 AM report to moderator

@Jessi
It’s not in Disney, it’s at Islands of adventure in Universal.

Posted by BMcFly1 on July 24, 2009, 09:35 AM report to moderator
Rupert_icon_thumb

dude that’s totally awesome! i’m soo going!

Posted by megan_702*ROAR* on July 24, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

I can’t wait!

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on July 24, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

I can’t wait!

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on July 24, 2009, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

awesome!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 24, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator

"Couldn't remember all the goblin rebels' names, so I invented a few. It's all right," he said, helping himself to a Cornish pasty, while Mrs. Weasley looked stern, "they're all called stuff like Bodrod the Bearded and Urg the Unclean; it wasn't hard."