Harry Potter Comic-Con Activities!

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
July 24, 2009, 06:07 PM

San Diego Comic-Con is underway and there are a few activities you can go to if you are in the area:

Saturday at 3pm: The last show of our PCLupinWillow tour is at 3pm at the San Diego Public Library, 820 E Street, right down the block from the convention center. Talk Potter with PotterCast and dance to The Remus Lupins!

Sunday at 2pm: Muggles, Wizards, Tentpoles and Magic, a fan panel featuring myself (Melissa Anelli), Lev Grossman of TIME magazine, Leslie Combemale of Art Insights, and Heidi Tandy and Gwen Grace of HPEF. Room 32AB!

Sunday at 3:15pm: Harry, A History signing at the Mysterious Galaxy Booth (#1119) on the conference floor.

We hope to meet you here!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Queensguest_thumb

Have a great time and maybe you can stop over to the LOST stuff. Since this is the last season, I would imagine the video/preview will be epic.

Posted by BuffyXO {WBM} on July 24, 2009, 06:23 PM report to moderator

Looks better and better everyday. Too bad the conference is sold out already!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on July 24, 2009, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

Bet the people who were lucky enough to get to go are having a blast!

Posted by Awakened on July 24, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator
2865_1127012896097_1250404635_30357756_4615970_n_thumb

sounds like something i would to check out. Anything about Harry Potter is always good.

Posted by got2lovme on July 24, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

Jealous

Posted by sianletley on July 24, 2009, 06:41 PM report to moderator
0606091731_1__thumb

Mann, how much I wish I could have gone to Comic-Con, would have been awesome =]

Posted by Jesse~{ROAR}~ on July 24, 2009, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

aww. I wish i could go. I live in Virginia and Id never be able to get there.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 24, 2009, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Hp_ravenclaw_thumb

Why does everything good always happen in the U.S.?

Posted by Verity Weasley on July 24, 2009, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Sound like fun! Enjoy your book signing, Melissa — wish I could go!!! :o)

Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Have a great time everyone! My brother is out there now, not for comic-con but for something else, and it kills me that I couldn’t go with him [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on July 24, 2009, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Oi_thumb

I will be there! See you on Sunday :) I am lucky enough to live in San Diego and have a friend who works at Comic Con who was generous enough to give me tickets! They sold out so fast this year!

Posted by sweetrubylocks on July 24, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Sigh

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 24, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Would be cool to go

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 24, 2009, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Have a great time everyone who is there! Sounds like so much fun!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 24, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_mug_thumb

I wish I could go to this kind of stuff. Once I get a job I’m going to start saving for LeakyCon 2011! At least it’s closer to home to make it possible for me…

Posted by felicitas on July 24, 2009, 10:09 PM report to moderator

"Well, now we know what to do next time I can't manage a spell," Harry said, throwing a rune dictionary back to Hermione, so he could try again, "threaten me with a dragon. Right..." He raised his wand once more. [i]"Accio Dictionary!"[/i]