Santa Monica Show Today, StarKidPotter to Perform

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
July 23, 2009, 07:41 AM

This is a quick reminder that our second-to-last show of tour is tonight at 6pm and will feature not only PotterCast and The Remus Lupins, but StarKidPotter, of the famed "A Very Potter Musical" parody (seen here).

INFO:
6pm
Santa Monica Public Library
The Remus Lupins, StarKidPotter
601 Santa Monica Blvd (map here)
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(Facebook event here)

See you there!

Remember our final show is Saturday at the San Diego Public Library, Central Branch:
820 E St (map here)
San Diego, CA 92101
3pm, Saturday July 25
(Facebook event here)

It's just blocks from the convention center and is going to be a blowout! See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

5252_132371244358_752189358_3172991_1166454_n_thumb

not cool… they need to be closer to where i live. :(

Posted by Dragongamer187 [FTC!] on July 23, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Aww :P. All the way in CA?

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 23, 2009, 02:47 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Oh I wish I could have been there!

Posted by LadySidi on July 23, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Snapeward_thumb

Daaang, sounds fun. Have fun!

Posted by Hufflepuffler on July 23, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Cool

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 23, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Rat_ava_2_thumb

AARGGH!! Not fair! Why do I live in the UK…? =(

Posted by axlgirl [FTC!] on July 23, 2009, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

I wish I could go to these events, but they’re always no where near me.

Posted by raven_puff on July 23, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Man, I love Starkid. I wish I could go, but it’s a fair piece from my state! ;p

Posted by Fereverto on July 23, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Photo-69_thumb

I live so close, but sadly I cannot attend! I’m crossing my fingers for Saturday though!

Posted by RemusRox on July 23, 2009, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

The u-tube videos look great. I wish I could go see it in person.

Posted by budgie on July 23, 2009, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Yeah! Come to South FL PC! Didn’t John once live here?! lol

I love “A Very Potter Musical” There’s nothing to dislike about it! :D

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 24, 2009, 04:25 AM report to moderator
250px-fountain_of_fair_fortune_thumb

seriously, just be glad you get stuff there, theres no potter stuff here in australia!! I would give anything to have the HP Musical come here, or pottercast or ANYTHING!

Posted by That-Gryffindor-Girl *ROAR* on July 24, 2009, 05:41 AM report to moderator
250px-fountain_of_fair_fortune_thumb

Greenavatar_thumb

It’s sad that these events always happen in the US … =(
Well, hope you had fun, all of you who were incredibly lucky enough to go =)

Harry_snl_thumb

Sounds like so much FUN!

"I really don't think they should let the other sort in, do you? They're just not the same, they've never been brought up to know our ways. Some of them have never even heard of Hogwarts until they get the letter, imagine. I think they should keep it in t

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014