New Wormtail, Snape, Dumbledore Statues from Gentle Giant

Products
July 23, 2009, 09:55 PM

As Comic Con is now well underway, exhibitors are continuing to display their new merchandise, including more now of the Harry Potter mini-busts from Gentle Giant. Courtesy of Cool Toy Review, we can see this new figure of Wormtail aka Peter Pettigrew (Timothy Spall). Also new seem to be large standing figures of Snape (based on actor Alan Rickman) and Dumbledore (based on Michael Gambon). Further photos can be seen of previously announced mini-busts of Fenrir Greyback, Quidditch Harry, Sirius Black and more. UPDATE: You can also see them here in our galleries.

Thanks again CTR!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Dsc08588_thumb

I love the Snape statue!

Sirius’s doesn’t really look like him at all…but ah well!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 24, 2009, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

peter looks brillian as well as the rest of them, dumbledore’s robes look so detailed and beautiful too. I wish I could get one of these.

Posted by Brianna on July 24, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Like so many have said before me…I want to go to ComicCon!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 24, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

Ooooh, I’d like Quidditch Harry.
Snape looks like a kindley teacher for his statue. They need to mean him up!

Posted by ClaireM ~ROAR~ on July 24, 2009, 04:06 AM report to moderator
Normal_films_dh2_poster_001_thumb

Nice!!

Posted by Zsquared on July 24, 2009, 04:19 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Those looks really cool. Especially the Wormtail one. Kind of scary but cool haha!

Wish I could be there. Sigh!

Iconavmeg_thumb

They look awsome, I love The Snape one.
Aww.. I wish I could be at ComicCon

Posted by Cheimonas on July 24, 2009, 05:47 AM report to moderator

They are awesome blossom, jst too ood

Posted by Shivi {ROAR} !! on July 24, 2009, 08:11 AM report to moderator

good I mean

Posted by Shivi {ROAR} !! on July 24, 2009, 08:11 AM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherclaw018_wicked_visions_thumb

Aww, Sirius!
Those look pretty good.

Posted by RemsyLuck on July 24, 2009, 08:13 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i really like the harry 4 statue holding out his wand…and the one with the snitch is really adorable! the shot of the dumbledore one full body is creepy! looks just like gambon lol!

The-moose_thumb

Comic.con always gets the coolest stuff :s I love their HBP tote bag, too. The Sirius and Snape figures look really amazing. The Wormtail statue is kind of creepy though … they all have such great detail though :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on July 24, 2009, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Is in love with the Snape statue

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 24, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

I want the snape one!!!! aaa

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 24, 2009, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

sweet!!

Posted by The Nerd on July 24, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Er -- how are the flobberworms?"[br]"Dead," said Hagrid gloomily. "Too much lettuce."[br]"Oh no!" said Ron, his lip twitching.