New Entertainment Weekly Harry Potter Trivia Quiz

Movies
July 23, 2009, 08:09 AM

Looking for another Harry Potter Trivia Quiz? Thanks to Joann for telling us about a new quiz Entertainment Weekly now has on their site, here. Editor's note: While much of these are relatively easy, the magazine tosses in a few about the acting career of some of the adult actors.

Thanks too as well to Megan from Magical Menagerie for the heads up on some scans from the current issue of EW which has the written review of HBP and a photo montage of Emma Watson and her outfits for the various premieres.

Finally thanks to People magazine for letting us know about a new webpage they have set up featuring Emma Watson, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Harrypottercoat_of_arms_thumb

I got 5 wrong as well!

Like the maths question – that was different! :)

Posted by LilynLuna on July 24, 2009, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

The quiz was too losely connected to the boooks. Igot all of those right, but I missed 2 of the others…
But still fun =)

Harry_snl_thumb

Fun! I love quizzes.

Harry_snl_thumb

OOH! I loved looking at Emma’s clothes. She is so pretty!

Mcgonagalldh_thumb

I missed five, too!

Posted by iamminerva on July 25, 2009, 06:06 PM report to moderator
2640_1106109818241_1391663961_305047_8301715_n_thumb

The book questions were very easy, but the others were very random, especially the book length one!

Posted by hrslvr529 on July 25, 2009, 11:38 PM report to moderator
2640_1106109818241_1391663961_305047_8301715_n_thumb

Posted by hrslvr529 on July 25, 2009, 11:42 PM report to moderator
2640_1106109818241_1391663961_305047_8301715_n_thumb

Posted by hrslvr529 on July 25, 2009, 11:42 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Exciting stuff!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 26, 2009, 07:22 AM report to moderator
Heartcup_thumb

24/27 Some of those questions were completely stupid. How should I know which of those books is longest? I only read Harry Potter. ;) I got that one wrong, the cryptic Weasley address+number of hands on Dumbledore’s watch etc, and which film Mary Grandpre worked on. I guessed on the oscars and got it. :)

Posted by Queen Griselda [*Squee!*] on July 26, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I only got 170 points. I got some of the non novel related questions wrong. Like all but 2. I am bad about things like that. Ask me anything about the books, I got that. Even things that people should not be remembering. But I don’t know who supplied the quote for the last chapter or what paper broke their contract.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on July 26, 2009, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

cool, i’ll have to try the quiz

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 26, 2009, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Hp_geek_thumb

In the quiz, when you get a question right it makes comments like “right on!” and when you get a question wrong, it makes negative remarks like “d’oh!” When I got one of the questions wrong, it said “frak!” Hahahaha!

Posted by Christy on July 27, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

I have 19 of 27…

One question is not even related to “Potterverse”..

Posted by alegria35 on July 27, 2009, 06:12 AM report to moderator

"Master... Master..." he murmured.[br]The Death Eaters behind him did the same; each of them approaching Voldemort on his knees and kissing his robes, before backing away and standing up, forming a silent circle, which enclosed Tom Riddle's grave, Harry,