New Entertainment Weekly Harry Potter Trivia Quiz

Movies
July 23, 2009, 08:09 AM

Looking for another Harry Potter Trivia Quiz? Thanks to Joann for telling us about a new quiz Entertainment Weekly now has on their site, here. Editor's note: While much of these are relatively easy, the magazine tosses in a few about the acting career of some of the adult actors.

Thanks too as well to Megan from Magical Menagerie for the heads up on some scans from the current issue of EW which has the written review of HBP and a photo montage of Emma Watson and her outfits for the various premieres.

Finally thanks to People magazine for letting us know about a new webpage they have set up featuring Emma Watson, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Avt_n_renee_large_thumb

I missed a few…22 out of 27. Who knew I needed to know who had the longest book reported!

Posted by fanwhowontbudge on July 23, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Really good

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 23, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

All the real HP stuff, I got right, but he longest book and the Oscars? not a chance!

Posted by gingersnape on July 23, 2009, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Harryclose-up_thumb

I missed all the ones that weren’t related strictly to the Harry Potter books. I don’t think they should have included those… but thats just me!

Posted by mandagale on July 23, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

awesome possum! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 23, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Img_3521_thumb

“Take Weasley with you, he looks far too happy over there.”

Posted by McGiggles92 on July 23, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator
B4_1__thumb

it doesnt work for me.. its just a plank page :|

Posted by justanargle on July 23, 2009, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Ca67gdqr_thumb

new webpage? Shiny.

Posted by SirEdwardsGuardian [WBM!] on July 23, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Ohhh that is a hard one :D

Posted by Ravonja [WBM♥] on July 23, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Yes, I got my issue of EW on Saturday and was excited to see their HBP review….it was quite good!

Oh, that quiz was fun :}

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 23, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator
The_hunger_games_catching_fire_mockingjay_pictures_katniss_peeta_thumb

I got 6 wrong, split the non-book questions and missed a couple of the book questions

Posted by Sirius B (HeartMagic104) on July 23, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

I got 8 wrong. However it should’ve been six, I just wasn’t paying attention.

Posted by ClaireM ~ROAR~ on July 23, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That was EZ…

Posted by Won_Two on July 23, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

I missed 5, mostly the ones not specifically about the books _

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on July 23, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_thumb

I did well with part one… I did horrible with part 2

Posted by biiigbob on July 23, 2009, 05:10 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Nice big smile, Harry," said Lockhart, through his own gleaming teeth. "Together, you and I are worth the front page."