New Entertainment Weekly Harry Potter Trivia Quiz

Movies
July 23, 2009, 08:09 AM

Looking for another Harry Potter Trivia Quiz? Thanks to Joann for telling us about a new quiz Entertainment Weekly now has on their site, here. Editor's note: While much of these are relatively easy, the magazine tosses in a few about the acting career of some of the adult actors.

Thanks too as well to Megan from Magical Menagerie for the heads up on some scans from the current issue of EW which has the written review of HBP and a photo montage of Emma Watson and her outfits for the various premieres.

Finally thanks to People magazine for letting us know about a new webpage they have set up featuring Emma Watson, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

9013438_thumb

I missed a couple but not many, that did have some random questions.

Posted by carebie on July 23, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

I missed a couple but not many, that did have some random questions.

Posted by carebie on July 23, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator
9013438_thumb

sorry for double post

Posted by carebie on July 23, 2009, 11:56 AM report to moderator
I-quote_slytherclaw018_wicked_visions_thumb

That was fun, I only missed 3 :P

The picture of Cho Chang was kinda random among the others XD

Posted by RemsyLuck on July 23, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator
51gc04es2jl_thumb

yay im taking it

Posted by cesca !ROAR! gold&yellow on July 23, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Imgres_thumb

yeah! 27/27!
i had to guess on 1 of them cause it was barley hp related so…..i didn’t know it…

Posted by blob on July 23, 2009, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

I missed a three of four of the ones that weren’t about the books themselves, but I got all the canon ones right [:

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on July 23, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator

I didnt like this quiz, as too many of the questions werent related to Harry Potter directly

Posted by MattOM93 on July 23, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator

Good quiz! I got about 75% correct. I got stuck on some non-book related ones. eeek!

Posted by emdash84 on July 23, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

these are too easy

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 23, 2009, 01:27 PM report to moderator

That was a fair quiz, but the ones I got wrong weren’t about the books.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on July 23, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Bullet_thumb

26 out of 27, not too bad

Posted by TerieB on July 23, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Cool! I love quizzes!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 23, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Quiz was quite easy — got most! :) YAY!!! :D :D :D

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Oh god, i did pretty bad. .20 :P. missed all the movie questionss.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 23, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I seem to remember telling you both that I would have to expel you if you broke any more school rules... Which goes to show that the best of us must sometimes eat our words."