New Entertainment Weekly Harry Potter Trivia Quiz

Movies
July 23, 2009, 08:09 AM

Looking for another Harry Potter Trivia Quiz? Thanks to Joann for telling us about a new quiz Entertainment Weekly now has on their site, here. Editor's note: While much of these are relatively easy, the magazine tosses in a few about the acting career of some of the adult actors.

Thanks too as well to Megan from Magical Menagerie for the heads up on some scans from the current issue of EW which has the written review of HBP and a photo montage of Emma Watson and her outfits for the various premieres.

Finally thanks to People magazine for letting us know about a new webpage they have set up featuring Emma Watson, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Twitter_version_thumb

1 comment go me

Posted by sianletley on July 23, 2009, 08:40 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)

Micleakyavatar_thumb

I got 5 wrong. How should I know which book is the longest?
LOL

Posted by shellymione {WBM} on July 23, 2009, 09:21 AM report to moderator

I got them all right!

Posted by Heavenly_Horcrux on July 23, 2009, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Electric_guitar_thumb

@shelly….. I knew which was longest. ;P

Posted by Lloyd on July 23, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Funny-pictures-you-must-answer-riddles-to-pee_thumb

I only knew which book was longest because I own all of the ones they listed. lol

Posted by Jessi on July 23, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I didnt miss any!!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 23, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_thumb

I did allright…missed a couple of them. Not bad though!

Posted by fngw417 on July 23, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

did awsome!

Posted by The Nerd on July 23, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

not bad, sadly got 8 wrong :[ but they were stupid ones, all the book triva i got correct lol!

Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

Missed a few about the actors. Oh well, got the book stuff.

Posted by Awakened on July 23, 2009, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

Did great but wasn’t impressed by the quiz

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 23, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

Yeah, the HP book trivia part was really good. The questions loosely related to HP… :(

Posted by Xyra44 on July 23, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator

I missed the Oscar, book length and mary Grand Pre questions. Not too bad overall though.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on July 23, 2009, 11:46 AM report to moderator

I missed all the ones not about the books. lol I enjoyed the other part though.

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on July 23, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator

Blinded and dying, every part of him screaming for release, Harry felt the creature use him again...[br][i]"If death is nothing, Dumbledore, kill the boy..."[br]Let the pain stop,[/i] thought Harry. [i]Let him kill us... End it, Dumbledore... Death is not

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014