More Half-Blood Prince Interviews

HBP Film
July 23, 2009, 07:39 AM

Can't get enough of Half-Blood Prince related interviews and videos? There are a few more to check out today. First thanks to the scores of readers who have alerted us to this series of fun videos involving a young fan from Japan who got to interview the Trio of Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson. While these interviews contain no new material (or frankly much of an interview) they do show the pure joy and delight held by many fans.

More of interest however might be these from a TLC reader who has video from Access Hollywood on Youtube showing a new interview with the Trio on set as they film the scenes where they follow Malfoy into Knockturn Alley. There is also b-roll video here, similar to what has been released earlier, showing the set and the cast and crew preparing for the scene.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

SO COOL! it’s amazing how most of us find the most mundane things exciting! horray for making movies!

Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

lmao, that was great with Rupert. I wanted to see the interviews with Emma and Dan but apparently they’ve been shut down by the Tokyo Broadcasting System.

Posted by Awakened on July 23, 2009, 11:35 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

that is hilarious- i wish i could see emma and dan’s- if anyone sees them put up anywhere else, let me know! it’s a thing in japan to not be just a fan, but an “obsessed” fan. I had a friend who did a small show in tokyo disney, and she had a few people who would come back and see her like every week, and made her a scrapbook of pictures they took at all of her different shows- kind of creepy, but sweet at the same time. definitely a culture difference.

Posted by Rinny on July 23, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator

They have removed the Daniel and Emma interview but I still got to see Rupert’s. Funny.

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on July 23, 2009, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

you can see dan’s interview in this website :

Posted by vandy[FTC] on July 23, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

I watched the movie, so get on with it… Some DH news pls!!

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 23, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That was funny…

Posted by Won_Two on July 23, 2009, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

ROFL!!!!
Just seen that Japanease girl interview. HALARIOUS!! :D :D :D :D

And that Access Hollywood interview showed us that Ron/Hermione clip where they’re looking at each other - that wasn’t in the film, right? Did they cut that out or did I just blink and miss it? :-/

Haha, the Japanese interviews are so funny! The Emma one didn’t work for me, though…

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on July 23, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

Cool!!!

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 23, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Ron_thumb

Ohh goodness, I can’t get through those interviews!! SO AWKWARD! At least I know if I ever meet any of them, I won’t be the most awkward fan they ever meet!

Posted by dee on July 23, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Lmao! That fan was so excited! I love the part when she touches Dan and Rupert’s face. I bet they were so creeped out. Lol. I love how Rupert says, “Sure, you can poke me in the eye.” He’s so sweet!! Atleast she calmed down a little bit with Emma. But you can tell she was starting to get worked up near the end of that interview. lol.

Posted by cghambright on July 23, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Saw these a few days ago…the Japanese fan ones. She’s adorable! The videos are so funny…

I also really like the video of Emma in her costume trailer :)

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 23, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

soooooooo funny! i wish i could see emmas though!

Posted by aval on July 23, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

aww i saw Ruperts one but i didn’t get to see Emma’s or Dan’s! i got a bit sad i must admit. XD but. it was way funny/awesome.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 23, 2009, 04:23 PM report to moderator

"Tiny little bloke, my dad was. By the time I was six I could lift him up an' put him on top o' the dresser if he annoyed me. Used ter make him laugh..."