Happy Birthday, Dan Radcliffe!

Actor Birthdays
July 23, 2009, 12:18 PM

Everyone, will you please join us as actor Dan Radcliffe is celebrating his 20th birthday today! Cheers to you Dan from all of us at TLC!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Wicca_thumb

Happy Birthday dear Daniel!! You are hot and awesome and funny and great. Keep up the great work!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on July 25, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday, Dan! Haha, I’m a bit late aren’t I? Oh, well, I hope you had a great birthday!

Posted by darkprincess637 on July 26, 2009, 04:41 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 26, 2009, 07:12 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

my GOD! he is 20
it’s been what 10 years since SS god
anway HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dan ! Thanks for being Harry and well ..born!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on July 26, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Happy belated birthday to Daniel. And if you happen to read these birthday wishes from the leaky cauldron then I want to also say: Good friends are hard to find, so I hope ,Daniel, that you will keep in touch with your friends onset.

Posted by molly43 on July 26, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Happy Belated birthday again! I just wanted to also say that my favorite hp movei is Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s stone. Even though he doesn’t like to look at his past movies, Daniel is just so adorable in it.

Posted by molly43 on July 26, 2009, 04:36 PM report to moderator

HAPPY 20, Dan!!!

I know, it’s a bit too late, but I had no chance to send you my greetings earlier… Anyway! You’re awesome and great and you know it and what more can I say?:)
20, ha? Just as I am. I guess it’s not what everyone told you, but really, nothing special – just an age:) Well, maybe it’s just for me, cause when I was 13 I felt already 30…
We in Russia recently had a premiere of the new “Harry Potter” of which I wrote a big article online (I still host my blog on Russian, but soon it’ll be available on English). Honestly, I thought you acted as a total professional and that’s why my favourite scene in the film was you and Dambldore in the cave. You two have acted as increatably talanted, professional and simply ass-kicking movie gods and I mean it!!!
Oh, and you and Evanna where soooo brilliant and so damn sweet in your common scenes!!!:))))) (yeh, I’m a Harry/Luna shipper as well as a Jinny/Neville)
Well, again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and I think you already have all to become a legend so I just wish you to be very VERY VERY HAPPY with it!:))

With love, support and all of me,
Mary
FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE

Posted by Maria Ksand on July 26, 2009, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Me_1_thumb

Happy Birthday Daniel!! Hope You had a great one!!

Posted by BenyBillet, OoM3, GS ~ROAR~ on July 26, 2009, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

hope your birthday was magical! :P)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 27, 2009, 12:21 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

hope your birthday was magical! :P)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 27, 2009, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

hope your birthday was magical! :P)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 27, 2009, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

hope your birthday was magical! :P)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 27, 2009, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

hope your birthday was magical! :P)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 27, 2009, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

sorry about the multiple postings, the computer froze and the page wouldn’t load

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 27, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

HAPPY B-DAY DAN!!!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on July 27, 2009, 03:00 AM report to moderator

"Hello, Harry," said George, beaming at him. "We thought we heard your dulcet tones."[br]"You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, Harry, let it all out," said Fred, also beaming. "There might be a couple of people fifty miles away who didn't hea