Special Half-Blood Prince Tote Bags Made for Comic Con

HBP Film
July 22, 2009, 04:03 PM

As readers might know, Comic Con, the giant comic book and pop culture expo is taking place again this year in San Diego, California. This event which often features many cool giveaways to attendees will see a special new tote bag promoting Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. As seen here, one side features Harry and Dumbledore, the other features Draco and Snape. Past attendees will know these bags are often collectors items with the press release adding more on the bag:

"Created annually since 2006 by the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing unit specifically for Comic-Con, the bags are distributed – on a first-come, first-served basis – exclusively at the Studio’s two-story nearly 3,000-square foot booth (#4329) on the convention floor. More than 50,000 total bags will be circulated by the Studio throughout the five days of Comic-Con, including Preview Night.

The highly sought-after totes provide devoted fans with a handy carrying case for all the merchandise they take away from the Con and serve as 24”x29” mobile billboards for a selection of the Studio’s live-action and animated television series, theatrical motion pictures and home entertainment releases.

The two-sided “Harry Potter” bag features images of Harry (played by Daniel Radcliffe) and Professor Albus Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) on one side, with Harry’s longtime adversary, Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton), and Professor Severus Snape (Alan Rickman) on the other."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

why do they never do this at london comic con it has like nearly no harry potter stuff their!!!! this is so not coool!

Posted by granger_malfoy on July 23, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

aww man!! so cool!!

Mr_bean__thumb

they are awesome!!!!!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 23, 2009, 10:19 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i WANT ONNNNEEEE!

Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

snape is awesome!!!

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 23, 2009, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

to cool!

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 23, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Css_115_thumb

Cool bag! With the release of HBP so close to Comic-Con, I figured they’d be promoting the film there. I’ll have to try to get one of those when I go to Comic-Con this weekend.

Posted by AleraofRavenclaw on July 23, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_7_thumb

That’s an awesome bag!!!

Posted by AngelasCrochetingCorner on July 24, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I would ,ove one!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 26, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

I would ,ove one!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 26, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

i like it a lot! :PO)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 26, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator

I have 2 of these. I might consider selling one to a devoted fan who will care for it properly.

Posted by AVGuy01 on August 02, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator

Posted by AVGuy01 on August 02, 2009, 03:18 PM report to moderator

Posted by AVGuy01 on August 02, 2009, 03:20 PM report to moderator

Posted by AVGuy01 on August 02, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"...Harry has been achieving very poor results in his classes with me --"[br]"I should have made my meaning plainer," said Professor McGonagall, turning at last to look Umbridge directly in the eyes. "He has achieved high marks in all his Defense Against