New from Gentle Giant: Limited Comic Con Edition Mini-Bust of Richard Harris as Dumbledore

Products
July 22, 2009, 09:02 AM

Gentle Giant will be releasing a special Harry Potter statue again this year, as Comic Con is set to take place this weekend in San Diego California. Lucky fans who attend the giant comic book and popular arts expo will be able to purchase this limited edition mini-bust of the late Richard Harris in his role of Hogwarts Headmaster Albus Dumbledore as seen in the first two Harry Potter films. Update: A larger photo of the bust can be seen here courtesy of CoolToyReview.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Darn, I wish I could be there!

Posted by cassadinechik on July 22, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

That’s actually really nice looking and detailed. I’d definitely like to get it if I were lucky enough to go to Comic Con.

Posted by Awakened on July 22, 2009, 09:45 AM report to moderator

I WANT one!! Too bad I’m too poor to go to Comic Con. :o(

Posted by arutzen on July 22, 2009, 09:48 AM report to moderator

I really like that. A friend wanted me to go with her because she is a HUGE Twilight fan but my weekend was already overcommitted. Too bad. Richard Harris, may he rest inpeace, as Dumbledore would have been a special momento.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on July 22, 2009, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Twitter_version_thumb

very good likeness RIP Richard Harris

Posted by sianletley on July 22, 2009, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

WOW! I wish I could be there. I want one lol! :D

Does anyone else prefer Richard Harris to Micheal Gambon???

Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

Not fair, you can’t even order one unless you attend the event?? BS!! Anyways, that’s an awesome mini-bust. Richard Harris will always be the best Dumbledore in my eyes.

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on July 22, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

I liked Richard Harris R.I.P better than Gambon.. Dumbledore was to be like a fatherly looking kind of wizard but clever too.. Though Gambon is great, Harris portrayed the descriptive role better.. RIGHT GUYS??

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on July 22, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

wow this looks wicked!!

Posted by The Nerd on July 22, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

hannah wants!!!!!!!!!!! lol i luved him as dumbledore he was better than the new one!!!! r.i.p hannah wants more!!!!!!!!! grrrrrr lol

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 22, 2009, 11:08 AM report to moderator

They do such a terrific job on those busts!

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on July 22, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I loved Richard Harris as Dumbledore… he was the real Dumbledore in my eyes!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 22, 2009, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Too bad I can’t go to Comic Con! Richard Harris was THE BEST

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on July 22, 2009, 11:48 AM report to moderator

Oh, I wish I could get one! Richard Harris played Dumbledore just the way I imagined him in the books… I wish he could have continued to play Dumbledore… you are missed, RIP

Posted by Ellanalida on July 22, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator

Oh I wish I could have that! Richard Harris was a way better Dumbledore than Gambon in my opinion.

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on July 22, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Hold yer hippogriffs, I haven' finished me story yet!"