More Behind the Scenes Photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 22, 2009, 08:48 AM

Thanks to Oclumencia, we can now see some new high res behind the scenes photos from the making of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. At this link, you can see new photos of Bonnie Wright, Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Michael Gambon, Jim Broadbent, Jessie Cave, David Bradley and much more (slight spoiler caution) preparing for scenes in the Cave, the Burrow, Diagon Alley, the courtyard, Slug Club and much more.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

@sueml, it’s not in the final cut of the movie. Like Snape’s “It’s over” is not in the final theatrical version. :-( And whether they ever filmed Dumbledore saying “I am not afraid, Harry. I am with you”, I don’t know, but I doubt it.

Great photos! The amount of detail the Art Department is putting in all those props is amazing. Did you see how in the photo with Jim Broadbent and David Yates, the whole wall was covered with shelf after shelf of Potion bottles and Potion ingredients, and each and every bottle contained something and was labelled accordingly? I wonder how long it took to did that, and how many people were involved…

Posted by MischiefManaged on July 22, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Wow — these photos are terrific. Excellent quality, and you can actually see neat details. Thanks!

Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Adore the pics :].

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 22, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Cool! I really like exploring the sets in high res. I so wish I could have been there, though. Like as an extra for the Slug Club – just sitting there and eating ice cream.

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on July 22, 2009, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

awesome photos! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on July 23, 2009, 01:35 AM report to moderator
Weasleywheezes_thumb

Love this stuff! Nice to see a little of what goes on behind the scenes.

Posted by Mrs Fred Weasley ROAR! (OoM1) on July 23, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Danforlav_thumb

I think Jessie Cave’s has a really wicked dress sense—I love her unique style

Posted by danforlav on July 23, 2009, 03:43 AM report to moderator
Z_thumb

its cool seeing the behind the scenes series of HP. the filmaking seems cool.

Posted by chocolaterabbits on July 23, 2009, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Wingardium_leviosa_thumb

Still can’t see the pix, looks like the site is having probs. Are they anywhere else?

Posted by Wingardium on July 24, 2009, 07:02 AM report to moderator
12440441_thumb
19573 Points

Great photos!! xD

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on July 26, 2009, 08:04 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

i love behind the scenes pics! :P)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 26, 2009, 11:02 PM report to moderator

[i]"Ginny!"[/i] said Mr. Weasley, flabbergasted. "Haven't I taught you [i]anything?[/i] What have I always told you? Never trust anything that can think for itself [i]if you can't see where it keeps its brain?"[/i]