Video: On Demand Feature on Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park

Fans
July 20, 2009, 08:59 PM

Previously we told you about the special On Demand feature being broadcast to viewers in Central Florida, focusing on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Thanks much to TLC reader Alex, we can now see the video, part one here, and part two here, which contains a nice background on the progress of the theme park currently under construction at Universal Orlando, Florida. Along with video and photos are interviews with a theme park designer, as well as some excited fans including fan Corey Sutherland and  House of Black's own Erin Pyne. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is due to open in Spring, 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Vivien-leigh_thumb

Can’t wait. I hope it’s all we want it to be. You would think with all of us ready to drop tons of galleons, they’s make it good.

Posted by Katarina on July 20, 2009, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

i can’t wait hopefully i can go opening week lol ya right! :)

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on July 20, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Dhposter1_thumb

Oh my GODDD! I’m just dying inside, considering I live in Canada, dont have a passport and have never left Ontairo. :( But I’m gonna find a way to get down to Orlando next year… somehow. :S
Looks stunning.

Posted by Nagini1025 on July 20, 2009, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Ohhh, I can’t wait to go! This is so exciting…

Posted by Christine on July 20, 2009, 10:15 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait for this to open im so excited!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 20, 2009, 10:23 PM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

awesome! can’t wait to go… I have been deprived of proper theme park exposure…

Posted by horsepatronus64 on July 20, 2009, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

awesome! i so cant wait to go!! i watn to b there on openig day!!! hoepfully someone else (like Jo!) will be there to!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on July 20, 2009, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

lol yay Orlando!

Posted by Courtney Quirke on July 20, 2009, 10:57 PM report to moderator
British-bulldog_thumb

I hope they have a gringotts ride!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by moorimookau [ROAR!!!] on July 20, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator

woooo! i’m so excited :D

Posted by g-g-gena; wbm! on July 20, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I cant wait to go. I wish they would let slip some secrets so we can find out more. I really really really cant wait to go. I wish it opened this summer instead of next year.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 20, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw

Anyone else think that the robot arm would make a cool quidditch ride. Seems like the right kind of motion to resemble flying on a broom and trying to catch the snitch.

Posted by lalashamo on July 21, 2009, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Cimg2812_thumb

Yep, as soon as that opens, I’m getting annual passes!

Posted by ericaeeks on July 21, 2009, 12:13 AM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

yay

Posted by placebowiz on July 21, 2009, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

Everything looks like it’s going to be great! I might try to go opening day…. Can you imagine how crowded it’s going to be opening day?!
Can’t wait to go!

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on July 21, 2009, 12:42 AM report to moderator

Neighborhood children all around were terrified of him -- even more terrified than they were of "that Potter boy," who, they had been warned, was a hardened hooligan who attended St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal Boys.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014