Twitter, the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Way

HBP Film
July 20, 2009, 02:36 PM

For fans of Twitter, the popular online social communication network, WB has just launched a cool new way to put errrm some magic in those Tweets, Half-Blood Prince style! Check it out!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Images_thumb

that was a lot of fun. I got one on my email. It was amazing.

Posted by Rhiannon on July 20, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s pretty cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 20, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Normally I absolutely DON’T give my info to any outside source…..but….it’s WB, I think I can trust them. I hope. Well, it’s too late to worry about now, I sent a flock of birds at one of my friends!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 20, 2009, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Ron_thumb

So cool! send me one, and i’ll send you one back! @truffleshuffle

Posted by dee on July 20, 2009, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper_7_thumb

too cool, i just wish i had more firneds on twitter to don this wiht.feels like luna lovegood =/

Posted by Marcus(HBP) on July 20, 2009, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

AWESOME!!!!! lol, I’ve had a Twitter for about a year, I haven’t used it much though…

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 20, 2009, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Problem is, it has to be to your followers. Who follows you.I was going to send it to Matt,or Rupert,lol.Love potion of course. But I sent a butterbeer promise to a friend. Fun, I love it. Give us more! :)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 20, 2009, 09:07 PM report to moderator
British-bulldog_thumb

that is sooooo ccoooooooooll

Posted by moorimookau [ROAR!!!] on July 20, 2009, 11:38 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Awesome! :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on July 20, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
1284532793_1024x768_carey-mulligan-with-short-hair_thumb

I don’t get goes and checks ohhhhhhhh!

Posted by drfyhdrfhj on July 21, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Ebg_old_books_thumb

I wish i could my mouse to look like that quill. That was the best part.

Posted by Norian on July 21, 2009, 01:01 AM report to moderator
2865_1127012896097_1250404635_30357756_4615970_n_thumb

oh i already used it. Thought it was cute.

Posted by got2lovme on July 21, 2009, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

I really like the quill cursor _

Posted by evannaa on July 21, 2009, 03:48 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I have yet to Tweet.

Avatar_hp_thumb

I think I need to join this Twitter thing — if only for the ake of Harry Potter lol! :)

"I will expect you at six o'clock on Monday evening, Potter. My office. If anybody asks, you are taking Remedial Potions. Nobody who has seen you in my classes could deny you need them."