Twitter, the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Way

HBP Film
July 20, 2009, 02:36 PM

For fans of Twitter, the popular online social communication network, WB has just launched a cool new way to put errrm some magic in those Tweets, Half-Blood Prince style! Check it out!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Images_thumb

that was a lot of fun. I got one on my email. It was amazing.

Posted by Rhiannon on July 20, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s pretty cool! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 20, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Normally I absolutely DON’T give my info to any outside source…..but….it’s WB, I think I can trust them. I hope. Well, it’s too late to worry about now, I sent a flock of birds at one of my friends!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 20, 2009, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Ron_thumb

So cool! send me one, and i’ll send you one back! @truffleshuffle

Posted by dee on July 20, 2009, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper_7_thumb

too cool, i just wish i had more firneds on twitter to don this wiht.feels like luna lovegood =/

Posted by Marcus(HBP) on July 20, 2009, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

AWESOME!!!!! lol, I’ve had a Twitter for about a year, I haven’t used it much though…

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 20, 2009, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Problem is, it has to be to your followers. Who follows you.I was going to send it to Matt,or Rupert,lol.Love potion of course. But I sent a butterbeer promise to a friend. Fun, I love it. Give us more! :)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 20, 2009, 09:07 PM report to moderator
British-bulldog_thumb

that is sooooo ccoooooooooll

Posted by moorimookau [ROAR!!!] on July 20, 2009, 11:38 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

Awesome! :)

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on July 20, 2009, 11:50 PM report to moderator
1284532793_1024x768_carey-mulligan-with-short-hair_thumb

I don’t get goes and checks ohhhhhhhh!

Posted by drfyhdrfhj on July 21, 2009, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Ebg_old_books_thumb

I wish i could my mouse to look like that quill. That was the best part.

Posted by Norian on July 21, 2009, 01:01 AM report to moderator
2865_1127012896097_1250404635_30357756_4615970_n_thumb

oh i already used it. Thought it was cute.

Posted by got2lovme on July 21, 2009, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

I really like the quill cursor _

Posted by evannaa on July 21, 2009, 03:48 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I have yet to Tweet.

Avatar_hp_thumb

I think I need to join this Twitter thing — if only for the ake of Harry Potter lol! :)

"All this press attention seems to have inflated your already over-large head, Potter," said Snape quietly...

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014