Twitter, the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Way

HBP Film
July 20, 2009, 02:36 PM

For fans of Twitter, the popular online social communication network, WB has just launched a cool new way to put errrm some magic in those Tweets, Half-Blood Prince style! Check it out!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Nice! Good that there is a Twitter for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on July 20, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator
___thumb

Interesting!

Posted by Jillian {WBM} on July 20, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator

You have to use a quill to navigate the Twitter page by the way.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on July 20, 2009, 02:41 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Its cool. I chose the Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. But I have no one to surprise.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 20, 2009, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

Cool

Posted by wiltabone on July 20, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Snitch_avatar_thumb

Hmm, it may be cool but I don’t like that it asks for my Twitter info BEFORE it shows me what it can do. I may trust Dumbledore but very few others.

Posted by TechMom236 on July 20, 2009, 03:14 PM report to moderator

To bad it doesn’t work in Firefox and I’m getting a login error.

Posted by greatpetie83 on July 20, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter_thumb

That is just the neatest thing ever! I’m going to have to have fun with this later (when I’m not at work) LOL

Posted by JamiesonWolf on July 20, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

I love this, it’s so much fun!

@greatpetie83 it works for me in firefox :s

Posted by MuggleQueen on July 20, 2009, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Another reason to get a twitter account i guess…

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 20, 2009, 03:37 PM report to moderator

ha! nice! hmm… I might give this a try :)

Posted by emdash84 on July 20, 2009, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

What does it do? I’m not about to surrender my username and password for “a surprise.”

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on July 20, 2009, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

intersting

Posted by The Nerd on July 20, 2009, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Threefriends_thumb

Very cute idea! I sent a flock of birds to Melissa Anelli for fun. :) I don’t think any of my other followers would really be into receiving an HP spell. :P I wonder how it appears to the follower on their Twitter page when they receive the magic? Do they have to click on a link?

@greatpetie83
I was able to use Firefox with no problem. Perhaps, you need to update something on your computer to enable Flash?? Not sure…

Posted by ProfessorCharms [ROAR] on July 20, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Very cool! Now how to get Darren Criss to take the amortentia >_>

Posted by Kamidee {ROAR!} [TZS] on July 20, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator

"What would you say is the thing that frightens you most in the world?"[br]Neville's lips moved, but no noise came out. "Didn't catch that, Neville, sorry," said Professor Lupin cheerfully.[br]Neville looked around rather wildly, as though begging someone

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014