WB Pictures YouTube Channel Updated with TV Spot 20 for Half-Blood Prince

HBP Film
July 02, 2009, 04:37 PM

For those keeping score at home and now in nice HD quality, the official WarnerBrosPictures YouTube channel has been updated with yet another TV spot for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, number 20 to be exact. lol. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Cool.

Posted by badger666 on July 04, 2009, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

great to see these as it keeps the film in the public eye.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on July 04, 2009, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I’m getting a little sick of the little promos hanging around everywhere. I mean, I love them! But, it’s just that I feel that there won’t be many surprises left when we sit down to watch the entire movie.
It’s so hard to resist clicking these links!!!!!

For this TV spot, I liked “SECTUMSEMPRA!” the most. I mean, I never really had it in my mind of how Harry would say it. He says it with a little worry in his voice, without clarity. And I think I like it :].
The little snippet where we saw the lion’s head made me smile :]. But really, what doesn’t make me smile? The fact that Evanna designed the head herself really makes it more connected in an emotional way. It wasn’t some fashions designer robot guy who did it, it was the actual actress for WHO the lion was made for.

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 04, 2009, 07:10 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

not too long to wait now! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 04, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

So I am excited, because I love watching the new TV spots.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on July 04, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

No more please :P

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 06, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator

"Sure you can manage that broom, Potter?" said a cold, drawling voice...[br]"Yeah, reckon so," said Harry casually.[br]"Got plenty of special features, hasn't it?" said Malfoy, eyes glittering maliciously. "Shame it doesn't come with a [br]parachute -- in