Universal Orlando Launches Online Galleries for Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
July 02, 2009, 06:05 PM

An owl arrived today from Universal Orlando, announcing the debut of their new online galleries for the concept art to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction currently under construction in Orlando, Florida. As seen here, there is one new piece of art, this showing Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter, standing in front of the giant Hogwarts Castle.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is slated for an early 2010 opening.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

f yeah!

Posted by placebowiz on July 03, 2009, 11:19 AM report to moderator
1_thumb

i can’t wait to go to Hoggy Warts

Posted by Avangelis {WBM} on July 03, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

I have been waiting on the edge of my seat about this since I heard the news! I have to go to the theme park!

Posted by gingersnape on July 03, 2009, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

This is less like the concept artwork we have seen before and far more like promotional stuff.
Wonder why they decided to use Dan this early on seems like a strange choice?
I sooooo want to go for the opening but its a long, long way to go and lots of cash if its going to be too busy to appreciate. I might be better off waiting a while :(

Posted by pinkmoosely on July 03, 2009, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Draco_one_thumb

omg! this is gonna b so awsome! only about a year left and then WE can live the magic! (go slitherin)

Posted by phoenix_girl93 on July 03, 2009, 04:59 PM report to moderator

This is going to be EPIC!! i can’t wait!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 03, 2009, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Ugh. I cannot wait to see the final product in person!

Posted by Kirk on July 03, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Nn7639l_thumb

Sweet! I can’t wait to go see it – it will be awesome. :)

Posted by Leila Malfoy on July 04, 2009, 04:29 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats nice…

Posted by Won_Two on July 04, 2009, 04:39 AM report to moderator

OMG! i cant wait im going to be first in line :)

Posted by lily918 on July 04, 2009, 08:24 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

wow, this park will be opened before we know it! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 04, 2009, 11:08 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Sweet! Can’t wait to go

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on July 04, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

I’m excited! I love theme parks. This is going to be magical!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on July 04, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait until this park opens.

Posted by rosalie on July 05, 2009, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

I can’t wait to go.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on July 06, 2009, 02:43 PM report to moderator

"I mistranslated 'ehwaz,'" said Hermione furiously. "It means 'partnership,' not 'defense,' I mixed it up with 'eihwaz.'"[br]"Ah well," said Ron lazily, "that's only one mistake, isn't it, you'll still get --"[br]"Oh shut up," said Hermione angrily, "it c