Universal Orlando Launches Online Galleries for Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
July 02, 2009, 06:05 PM

An owl arrived today from Universal Orlando, announcing the debut of their new online galleries for the concept art to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction currently under construction in Orlando, Florida. As seen here, there is one new piece of art, this showing Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter, standing in front of the giant Hogwarts Castle.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is slated for an early 2010 opening.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Mugglecast_thumb

sooperc00l XD saving up 2 go next year

Posted by Fishpotpi on July 02, 2009, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

just found out I can’t go to grand opening :‘(
but I’ll still go..

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on July 02, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

just realized I love the backround music of the site <3

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on July 02, 2009, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

I have been waiting on the edge of my seat about this since I heard the news! I have to go to the theme park!

Posted by gingersnape on July 02, 2009, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

I can’t wait. My brother has a time-share in Florida, so all I need is to save for the plane ticket and save for admission.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 03, 2009, 12:00 AM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

WOW!!! That’s really nice!!!

Hobgoblin13_thumb

Wow!what was that man taking his hat off at the end it said: “.. ces of modern m…”
[woo 1st!!]

Posted by Hobgoblin 13 on July 03, 2009, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

awesome. I see the Astronomy Tower on the castle so I hope you’ll be able to go to the top of it for a view. If you can I hop there will be an elevator because it would be too many steps to climb.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 03, 2009, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Iheartfredgeorge_thumb

Ooh cool!

Posted by Mera004 on July 03, 2009, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 03, 2009, 08:48 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

sweet i cant wait to go there it will be awesome.

Posted by Horcruxalej on July 03, 2009, 08:57 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Wow. This will be amazing :)

Posted by Christine on July 03, 2009, 09:27 AM report to moderator
New_version_copy_thumb

I hope the castle is in full living mode.

Posted by chazlaz on July 03, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

YIPEE! I can’t wait to go! only (about) a year to go!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 03, 2009, 10:34 AM report to moderator

how come like half the castle is missing on those pictures? :S

Posted by nomisbrowning on July 03, 2009, 11:02 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Harry," said Ron, giggling weakly, lurching forward, seizing the front of Harry's robes and gazing at him with unfocused eyes. "There you are... Ha ha ha... You look funny, Harry... You're all messed up..."[br]Ron's face was very white and something dark