New Photos of Snape at Spinners End, Luna, Ginny, Trio at Burrow, More

HBP Film
July 02, 2009, 02:14 PM

Just when you think you've seen it all, comes a whole host of new high res stills from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, notably of Alan Rickman as Severus Snape. As seen here, you can see Snape sitting at Spinners End, reading a copy of the Daily Prophet. New as well is this fascinating photo of a questioning Bellatrix Lestrange (Helena Bonham Carter) standing next to Snape perhaps  right before the Unbreakable vow (look at the emotion on his face!)

Also new are looks at Luna (Evanna Lynch) handing a copy of the Quibbler to Ginny (Bonnie Wright) as Dean Thomas (Alfie Enoch) looks on standing in the corridor of the Hogwarts Express, and Luna in her Lion Hat. Other new photos include Lavender (Jessie Cave) talking to Ron (Rupert Grint) and the Gryffindor Quidditch team at breakfast in the Great Hall,  many of Weasley Wheezes, outside and in, including that elusive Nigel fellow who seems to have gone airborne again, photos of the Slug Club, Christmas party, the Trio relaxing in Ron's room at the Burrow, Draco (Tom Felton) in the Room of Requirement, and much much more. Enjoy!

Thanks to Celeutopia, all who emailed and SS.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on July 03, 2009, 03:59 AM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on July 03, 2009, 04:00 AM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

AAAACCCCKKKK!!!! The pictures are amazing… Spinner’s End is pretty much as I pictured it! The lamp does look a bit odd you can see an electrical cord running around the corner too.

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on July 03, 2009, 04:03 AM report to moderator
Hbpofficiallstills102_thumb

SWEET! But I agree I WANT THE MOVIE!

Posted by Harry Potter 4 Ever!! on July 03, 2009, 04:21 AM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh my goodness! I can’t wait! I loved the pictures of Snape! Spinner’s End looks a lot like the way I pictured it, but of course there are some differences.

Posted by Questyourdreams on July 03, 2009, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How “zippy”…

Posted by Won_Two on July 03, 2009, 05:01 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Cool pics. My favorites are the one of Snape at Spinners End because we havent seen many of those. and they made a mistake Dean’s last name is Thomas not Brown. Brown is Lavender’s last name.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 03, 2009, 05:36 AM report to moderator
Ferret_ball_thumb

those are really cool pictures! can’t wait for the movie!

Posted by rxylo on July 03, 2009, 06:24 AM report to moderator
Bild2_thumb

Snaaaaape -
Alan Rickman’s awesome, as always.

Posted by ClariceCuri on July 03, 2009, 06:29 AM report to moderator
N1489362413_9748_thumb

This pictures look great! I love the fact that they included Arnold! I wasn’t expecting that.

Posted by Daniela [WBM] on July 03, 2009, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

That is one heck of a picture. It shows the book lined, dark room in Snape’s Spinner’s End home to perfection. Good job, Warner Bros. The hi-res trailer is pretty cool too!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 03, 2009, 06:50 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I liked luna in her Lion hat and the other shots of the trio also. This is going to be a fun movie to see!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 03, 2009, 06:56 AM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Love them all!

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on July 03, 2009, 07:10 AM report to moderator
Commishfandg_thumb

Yates is so good ! Everything seems more realistic thanks to him. The all look like teenagers having fun in their own world, no more fantasy crap !

Posted by WeasleyBoy on July 03, 2009, 07:12 AM report to moderator

OMG!!! THE TRIO! NEVILLE! LUNA! SNAPE! GINNY!! OMG!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 03, 2009, 07:17 AM report to moderator

"I never know," Harry called to Hagrid over the noise of the cart, "what's the difference between a stalagmite and a stalagtite?"[br]"Stalagmite's got an 'm' in it," said Hagrid. "An' don' ask me questions just now, I think I'm gonna be sick."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014