London Comic Con: Herdman, Phelps Twins Appearance

Movies
July 18, 2009, 10:45 AM

London Comic Con is underway this weekend, and will feature appearances from several cast members from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and more. Today, actor Josh Herdman (Goyle) will be signing at the event. Mr. Herdman has appeared in all the Harry Potter films, and will indeed be back as Goyle for Deathly Hallows. Also there today is Nina Young, who played the Grey Lady ghost.

Tomorrow will see James and Oliver Phelps (Gred and Forge) at the event, as well as Angelica Mandy who played Fleur's little sister in GoF. There is a cost involved with autographs at the event in London, England; more information can be found here.

Thanks for the reminder Alicia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

They have grown into fine looking young men. An excellent choice early on to cast them as Fred and George (or Gred and Forge).

Posted by MollyCoddle on July 19, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Wig4_thumb

Sounds awesome

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on July 19, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator
Normal_films_dh2_poster_001_thumb

Wow, good thing that Goyle is comming back to act, he has a large job to do especially when he fights against Harry, Ron and Hermione!!

Posted by Zsquared on July 19, 2009, 04:24 AM report to moderator
100_0003_thumb

wow….gred and forge…… comic apprearance…… mind blowing… i mean they are the best duo…

Posted by Biswajit-ROAR on July 19, 2009, 06:37 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum!!!! i cant believe im not going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaky_thumb

Yeah. I’m not able to go, I just got back from London and my mum was like “NO you can’t go to do more HP stuff again! :P”

Posted by VoodooPadfoot - {WBM} on July 19, 2009, 07:34 AM report to moderator
Myleaky_thumb

What?! Why did no one tell me sooner?! I would have gone and get tons of pics!

sighs Oh well… next time…

Posted by PewterWolf on July 19, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

Well, there’s ANOTHER reason I shouldn’t have moved from California!…And I lived in San Diego, too!!!! [sigh]

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on July 19, 2009, 08:31 AM report to moderator
36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

OOOPS! I guess I should have read better…but there were HBP folks, at the San Diego ComiCon too…..so, still wish I had been there!!!!
You folks, in London are so lucky! Hope EVERYONE is having a great time, anyhow!

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on July 19, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
1113843612_thumb

I wish i lived in London…..

Posted by ~^%^~TheWanderer~^%^~ [{ROAR!}] on July 19, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator
1113843612_thumb

got my accent and everything….;(

Posted by ~^%^~TheWanderer~^%^~ [{ROAR!}] on July 19, 2009, 07:25 PM report to moderator

Josh Herdman was a close second in the “Punk-to-Hunk” transformation sweepstakes to Tom Felton…

Posted by sgt_majorette on July 19, 2009, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Eccleston_396x222_thumb

I so wish that I could be there! Alas, here I am stuck in Edmonton, AB

Posted by Owlpost Hedwig on July 19, 2009, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Img_e015_thumb

cool!!! I wish I was there. O well!!!!

Posted by laura399 {WBM} on July 20, 2009, 02:55 AM report to moderator

"What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?"[br] At this, Hermione stood up, her hand stretching toward the dungeon ceiling.[br] "I don't know," said Harry quietly. "I think Hermione does, though, why don't you try her?"