London Comic Con: Herdman, Phelps Twins Appearance

Movies
July 18, 2009, 10:45 AM

London Comic Con is underway this weekend, and will feature appearances from several cast members from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and more. Today, actor Josh Herdman (Goyle) will be signing at the event. Mr. Herdman has appeared in all the Harry Potter films, and will indeed be back as Goyle for Deathly Hallows. Also there today is Nina Young, who played the Grey Lady ghost.

Tomorrow will see James and Oliver Phelps (Gred and Forge) at the event, as well as Angelica Mandy who played Fleur's little sister in GoF. There is a cost involved with autographs at the event in London, England; more information can be found here.

Thanks for the reminder Alicia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Wish I could go. Oh well…have fun those of you who can!

Posted by beewell on July 18, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Hagrid_thumb

comic cons, movies, theme parks….what a ball they must be having.

Posted by biiigbob on July 18, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator

haha Gred and Forge. wish I could go to this, sounds awesome!

Posted by kenmarekestrels93 {{ROAR}} on July 18, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Haha, I agree, those are some pretty random cast members to go….but still, I would go to meet them if I didn’t live in the US! Hope everyone who goes has a good time :}

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 18, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_half_blood_prince_1__thumb

Nothing cool ever happens where i live

Posted by chanman on July 18, 2009, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper_ada_wong_02_thumb

Cool!!Wish I could go.

Posted by minishiva on July 18, 2009, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Wish I could go! My Nerdness would love it! But sadly, I can’t afford it! Boo!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on July 18, 2009, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Desktop_background_thumb

I luved HBP, t was amazing
I live in stupid Canada, nobody who’s anybody ever comes here to give out autographs!!!!!!

Posted by LillyEvans (ROAR) on July 18, 2009, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I hope the Grey Lady is in Deathly Hallows, although it would make sense if they cut that out since I haven’t seen any ghosts in the Potter movies since Goblet of Fire.

But I’m so happy Josh Herdman is going to be in Deathly Hallows…maybe he will cast the Fiendfyre spell instead of Crabbe.

Posted by cghambright on July 18, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Sounds like fun! :-D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on July 18, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

AHH! I wish I was there! GO GRED AND FORGE!

Posted by ❤MischiefManaged★☆ROAR☆★ on July 18, 2009, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Avvie_thumb

AHH! I wish I was there! GO GRED AND FORGE!

Avvie_thumb

AHH! I wish I was there! GO GRED AND FORGE!

Phelpstwins_thumb

It would be cool to meet Gred and Forge :)

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on July 19, 2009, 01:22 AM report to moderator