London Comic Con: Herdman, Phelps Twins Appearance

Movies
July 18, 2009, 10:45 AM

London Comic Con is underway this weekend, and will feature appearances from several cast members from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and more. Today, actor Josh Herdman (Goyle) will be signing at the event. Mr. Herdman has appeared in all the Harry Potter films, and will indeed be back as Goyle for Deathly Hallows. Also there today is Nina Young, who played the Grey Lady ghost.

Tomorrow will see James and Oliver Phelps (Gred and Forge) at the event, as well as Angelica Mandy who played Fleur's little sister in GoF. There is a cost involved with autographs at the event in London, England; more information can be found here.

Thanks for the reminder Alicia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Dumbledore1_thumb

aww, man! wish i was there… would gladly pay to get an autograph!

Posted by Empressa on July 18, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

could they have chosen more random actors lol. but still if i lived in london and had the money I would totally go to this event.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on July 18, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I wish I could be there. It’s a shame that I don’t live in London.

Posted by LilyEvans22 on July 18, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Emma_thumb

oh man wish i was there too, but i live in the US and i will be uable to go to the one in california too, very affected with the economic situation.

Posted by sinwillys822 ROAR on July 18, 2009, 12:11 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Actually met Oliver, James and Josh at the premiere in London. They were all very nice

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 18, 2009, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

I wish I could be there!! But I live in Denmark, so it’s not gonna happen :(

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on July 18, 2009, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Luna-lovegood-hbp_thumb

hmm, I may actually go- I didn’t even know there was a London Comic Con!

Posted by lunalovegoodlove on July 18, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Downsized_0124001234a_thumb

Those Phelps twins never stop moving do they? Wish I could go!

Posted by Olivia Elaine a.k.a Agent Pomplamoose on July 18, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Sounds awesome. Why cant it be in the US.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 18, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

I had a dream about the twins last night. I was sleeping in the same bed as them!

Either way, I’m gad goyle is back…but won’t crabbe be in prision at that point?

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on July 18, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

cool

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 18, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Danielemmarupert_thumb

its always a lousy thing being a harry potter fan from america. all the cool stuff happens in england yuck :(

Posted by mynameisbrock on July 18, 2009, 02:05 PM report to moderator

Gred and Forge?? Oops! Saw HPB yesterday. Joke shop was well done.

Posted by jackstand1 on July 18, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator

Gred and Forge?? Oops! Saw HPB yesterday. Joke shop was well done.

Posted by jackstand1 on July 18, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

cool… I hate that everything happens in england, not in the US… We are obviously better!! :)

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 18, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves, who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked this easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance against his powers! He will penetr