Watch We Are Wizards Online

Fans
July 17, 2009, 09:06 PM

While we have seen this film streamed online several times before, thanks to Snagfilms for letting us know fans can watch the We Are Wizards documentary again in full online at this link. Enjoy!
Update: As noted by the many complaints below, this appears to be only available to viewers in the US alas.
Thanks Andie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Twitter2_thumb

It says the video is unavailable.. Shoot.. I really wanted to see it pouts

Posted by Niphai on July 18, 2009, 06:32 AM report to moderator

Doesn’t work for me. Maybe its because I’m in the UK? Shame because I’d really like to see it.

Posted by hereward on July 18, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

awesum :)

Capture10_thumb

Its so cool!!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 18, 2009, 10:32 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I can’t even see the bloody add :( poo

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 18, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

It’s great to have this option of watching it streaming, but I like having my DVD of the documentary!

Posted by Agrippa1 on July 18, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Avery-vogue_thumb

Thanks for that… I

Posted by Averyfan on July 18, 2009, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Avery-vogue_thumb

I really enjoyed the Wizard People stuff, as well as his drawings. Has he been on Pottercast? And if not, why the F not? :) You also might want to warn those who haven’t heard about this movie before (like me) that there is some language that makes it NSFW.

Posted by Averyfan on July 18, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Gillian40_thumb

Will Canadians never get to watch it? :-(

Posted by Gillian B on July 18, 2009, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Bb620ecb12c9468f9c2bae8e1750bb27_thumb

ok…..2 pts FTW

Posted by GTHunter [FTC!] on July 18, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter_thumb

Hmmmm, the link doesn’t work for me. It says the video is not available. Too bad, I was going to blog about it. But at least I have my copy on DVD. If you CAN watch We Are Wizards, do so. It’s an incredible documentary!

Posted by JamiesonWolf on July 18, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Enemy_avatar_thumb

I am an American living in New Zealand you can download a bit of software called hotspot shield and watch American videos from sites like this. Enjoy.

Posted by ebcjoel on July 18, 2009, 09:13 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

This movie is so good!

Posted by HattFerg on July 18, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Any chance someone will put this up on YouTube? Because I really want to see this.

Posted by butterbeer bottle on July 18, 2009, 09:52 PM report to moderator

We are Wizards is on free to air ABC2 (digital only) in Australia this Wednesday night for all you Australians who can’t get the US stream

Posted by vcpmartin on July 19, 2009, 02:08 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Five of Charlie's fellow keepers staggered up to the Horntail at that moment, carrying a clutch of huge granite-gray eggs between them in a blanket. They placed them carefully at the Horntail's side. Hagrid let out a moan of longing.[br]"I've got them cou