Comcast Feature on Harry Potter, G4TV Interview with Cast

HBP Film
July 16, 2009, 04:35 PM

Thanks to cable provider Comcast who let us know about several fun new video interviews they have with the cast of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Room of Requirement: Several members note the type of things they would like to find in the RoR

Trouble at Hogwarts: Who is the troublemaker on set (hint: everyone votes Dan)

Tom Felton on Draco

Dan Radcliffe is a nice guy

Also thanks to TLC reader Kraamer who let us know he captured this video of the G4 Attack of the Show interviews with the HBP cast and crew, where David Yates discusses tosses bludgers for filming of the Quidditch scenes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

… It says that the content is unavailable.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 16, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper_ada_wong_02_thumb

I can’t watch it.

Posted by minishiva on July 16, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Seriously, this voice is creepy. Anyway, it will eventually work (hopefully), Kraamer thanks for the video.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 16, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Mcgonagalldh_thumb

Enjoyed the videos and must make one comment. Dan’s a prankster, not a troublemaker. There’s a difference.

Posted by iamminerva on July 16, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Again, great interviews! Just love listening to them talk about what they do and how they love their characters.

Posted by beewell on July 16, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Me_edit_thumb

xD!

Posted by kraamerXmich ♠{WBM}♠ [Pigeon] on July 16, 2009, 06:26 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Great interviews!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 16, 2009, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Lmao @ Dan’s answer, “a tv…no I would need an imagination to replace that horrible answer.” He’s so great!

I love how everyone said Dan, but Emma said Michael. I think I believe both answers. Dan seems like he can be a bit of a nuisance sometimes (in a fun way) and Michael seems a little mischievious as well.

Tom Felton was awesome in Half Blood Prince! I can’t wait to see him Deathly Hallows!

Posted by cghambright on July 16, 2009, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

That was so sweet. The interviewer thought Dan had a crush on her. But that was sooo cute at the end when they both turned red. I’m jealous!

Posted by cghambright on July 16, 2009, 07:57 PM report to moderator

i’ve been trying to see this videos for 2 hours now but all ir says is that the content is unavailable, is it because am in a diffetent country?
i really want to see them

Posted by desperada on July 16, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator

help me

Posted by desperada on July 16, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

@desperada: People from other coutries on other HP sites are having trouble watching as well. So it might only be available in the US.

Posted by cghambright on July 16, 2009, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Heather_thumb

same here in Brisbane Australia. all I get is “this content is unavailable”.

Posted by Iolanthe on July 16, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator

ooohhh well, let me know if they’r ever in youtube

Posted by desperada on July 16, 2009, 09:08 PM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

“AN IMAGINATION.” Dan always has great answers. I like Bonnie’s answer as well, I’d love for the RoR to turn into a quiet refuge to get away from people at…

Haha, I like that Emma picked Michael Gambon :P

“That wasn’t a line! That was me trying to be nice!” Poor woman, for a minute there it was possible Dan had hit on her x)

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 16, 2009, 09:25 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"If you made a better rat than a human, it's not much to boast about, Peter," said Black harshly.